Opeth's Valentine's Day Massacre at Tremont...

May have been... I was at the pole towards the right side of the stage about 10ft back... Martin Mendez was standing in front of me on the stage (to state the obvious)...

The Evil Toucan said:
He said that cause I was yelling at him that my buddy had on a shirt with the Swedish flag on it and since we were right at the front he pulled it up and showed it to Mike
I'll try and post those pics. I was the one in the Sweden T-shirt, btw. I'll try and upload the rest of the pictures as soon as I can.

Oh and for anyone that was there...I was also the one that requested Mike play Camel. Thanks again Mike for the Camel teaser. It was much appreciated. Hope everyone who attended had fun and RJ...I'll make sure to get you those pics as soon as I can. Don't forget to check out Agalloch's album The Mantle.

this was my first time seeing Opeth live and my first show at Tremont - and i had the best time!!!! Opeth ruled - I like them even more now, if that's possible, lol. What a killer show!!!! I diidn't really get to talk with any of the guys from Opeth, but i did get a chance to hang on DevilDriver's bus for a bit - a friend of mine did and interview with Dez. Those guys are all really cool - and I was glad to see Dez still rocking out...he was always so good with Coal Chamber.

I hope Opeth comes back.....I HAVE to see them again!

Hah, I never post here... I was there behind you guys with my friend, I was wearing a Lamb of God hoodie. Unbelievably awesome show, a great surprise 16th birthday present for me! Met Mike and Peter and got tons of pics, everything that could possibly be said about the show has been said. Fucking awesome.

Guitarist13 said:
Hah, I never post here... I was there behind you guys with my friend, I was wearing a Lamb of God hoodie. Unbelievably awesome show, a great surprise 16th birthday present for me! Met Mike and Peter and got tons of pics, everything that could possibly be said about the show has been said. Fucking awesome.
I remember you! Damn, Richmond? That's a haul for a concert. You ever go to Jaxx for any shows?

The Evil Toucan said:
I remember you! Damn, Richmond? That's a haul for a concert. You ever go to Jaxx for any shows?
Yeah it is, we were travelling to Danville to visit family and my mom told me she would drive me to Charlotte to see Opeth. Pretty cool. Actually I've never been to Jaxx, I wanted to see Opeth there a couple tours back but it never came through.

Valentine's Day Massacare, was my first time seeing Opeth, they fucking rocked!!!

Delivernce was the the shit, I was just like "awwwwww" i couldn't believe how awesome it was.

i was kinda in the middle of the mosh pit (not by choice, but was the closess i could get) inbetween the two poles, big dude, short hair, gotee, red OP shirt, kept screaming for "advent"

bigknc420 said:
Valentine's Day Massacare, was my first time seeing Opeth, they fucking rocked!!!

Delivernce was the the shit, I was just like "awwwwww" i couldn't believe how awesome it was.

i was kinda in the middle of the mosh pit (not by choice, but was the closess i could get) inbetween the two poles, big dude, short hair, gotee, red OP shirt, kept screaming for "advent"
I was a little ways behind the mosh pit in the center. I think I heard you screaming for Advent. So you live in Durham, eh? I go to school there at Science and Math, but I'm from Boone.