Opinion on Probot

burning creation

SUNSET DISTRICT INC.
Apr 22, 2003
SAN FRAN-FUCKING-CISCO BABY
Visit site
ok so Dave Grohl a decent drummer, started this band dedicated to 80's metal bands. now when you hear this you expect it to be some stupid hair metal joke. My brother bought the cd and insisted I heard at least one song, so about 5 minutes ago I had a 5 min. break during school and listened to the first song. Awesome. thats all I had to say. The CD features different guest musicians, the song I heard featured Cronos of Venom, there is another song featuring King Diamond on it. I dont know I havent heard the whole CD yet but I was wondering if anyone has and is willing to give their opinion on it. :headbang:

I heard it completely and I really like some songs. Not all, but most, for example the one with Cronos (Venom) or the one with Lemmy (Motörhead).

Independant of the quality of the music is this project a very good idea. Dave Grohl made all the music on his own and his idols had to write the lyrics and sing them. That's a much better concept of a tribute-to-album than the usual stuff....

Ive just heard the song with Lemmy, think its called "Shake your blood" or something like that, and that was pretty damn cool...maybe I should check out the rest as well...

it pretty much sounds like foo fighters with some guest vocalists. There are rare exceptions, like the second half of the song with Cronos, and the song with Lemmy. Other than that, its basically downtuned foo fighters, and quite frankly if i wanted to listen to the foo fighters, id listen to the actual foo fighters.

yup, the whole cd totaly blows ass! worst cd i own... king diamond sounded more like alice cooper then anything else. and all the guitar riffs are almost the same god damn thing. and theres 3 songs on there that start off the same way ace of spades did. the whole album is just pure shit

yeah I finished listening to the album and decided... I wouldve thought it was the best thing ever... in 7-8th grade. Yeah it pretty much blows, which is sad because it was almost like a come back for some of those guys... speaking of which, when is Judas Priest putting out this new album? It better be better than the whole Ripper Owens Iced Earth thing... I heard some of that cd and liked probably two of the songs. All of the rest are like Power Balads about the Revolutionary War or some shit.

i was wrong, was the former drumer. not current.

JUDAS PRIEST
BBC new reports that former drummer David Holland has been found guilty of
trying to rape a teenage boy who visited his home for drum lessons

and child molestation is the act of attempting/succeeding in fondling,touching,exposing a child. and so forth.