Probot questions...

X

Xyrus

I saw some things in another thread regarding probot. Just to clear some things up the whole band is Dave Grohl. He played everything except the bass on Shake Your Blood and One guitar part on another song that was played by Kim Thyal (sp?) from soundgarden. Dave basically wrote all the music, sent each song to each singer and they wrote and sang lyrics on them and sent it back. It really isnt even a band. Pretty good album by the way, but that is just my opinion. The track with Cronus from Venom is my favorite.

Xyrus said:
I saw some things in another thread regarding probot. Just to clear some things up the whole band is Dave Grohl. He played everything except the bass on Shake Your Blood and One guitar part on another song that was played by Kim Thyal (sp?) from soundgarden. Dave basically wrote all the music, sent each song to each singer and they wrote and sang lyrics on them and sent it back. It really isnt even a band. Pretty good album by the way, but that is just my opinion. The track with Cronus from Venom is my favorite.

I'll check it out thanks!

Yes, the Probot album is good. I highly recommend it. Dave Grohl does do all the music, (except singing on any songs, playing bass on "Shake Your Blood" done by Lemmy, and guitar by Kim Thayill (Soundgarden) on one song, and guitar by Wino on one song I believe.) Hell, this album features Cronos of Venom, Lemmy, Wino (Obsessesed, Spirit Caravan, etc..), Snake of Voivoid, Eric Wagner of Trouble, King Diamond, Tom G. Warrior of Celtic Frost, Mike Dean of C.O.C., and the singer of D.R.I. Pretty damn cool.

Its good in some placez, but its not modern it just a copy of the best of the work that has been done over to death....
it would have been better just to everything industrial disco/trance....

STALE - 6/10
ok