Opinions bout this mix

i really like the guitar tone. What was your amp/recording setup for it?
the snare drum the weakest part of this recording, but this is only my 2nd post on this site so who cares about my opinion(although i've been actively reading every possible thing i could on here since june)

i really like the guitar tone. What was your amp/recording setup for it?
the snare drum the weakest part of this recording, but this is only my 2nd post on this site so who cares about my opinion(although i've been actively reading every possible thing i could on here since june)

thx for da feedback dude and "welcome" :)
What d'u mean for weak? how can i improve that?
Guitars were Ibanez Rg2228 -> ts808-> engl powerball->MAUDIO-> wagner -> boogex->comp-> eq

Using Andy's kick from the DevilDriver .mogg? :heh:

The snare needs a few more sample velocities for the repetitive hits so it doesn't sound sampled. I would dirty up the bass a little bit too with a SansAmp or something, it's hiding a little too much (and I'm not talking about low end). Also, solo the bass and guitars together and pay careful attention to the notes- some of the bass is out of tune at times, so if re-tracking isn't an option, you may want to use Auto-Tune to fix those parts (do this prior to gritting up the bass tone, if you actually decide to do that).