Orchestral Metal

Andrasia

New Metal Member
May 31, 2014
Hi Guy,

I want to share this song I just made and mix and love to have your criticism on it!
[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/cap-compositeur/wildboar-spirit?in=cap-compositeur/sets/action-orchestral[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Thank You,

Martin,

Hi Guy,

I want to share this song I just made and mix and love to have your criticism on it!
[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/cap-compositeur/wildboar-spirit?in=cap-compositeur/sets/action-orchestral[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Thank You,

Martin,

Hi,
Maybe mix it's not perfect, but fuck this i like the music. Great Job! :kickass:

Stay Metal!

I agree, this song just damn good! And mix sounds good, the only thing... rhythm guitars probably too separated from the rest of instruments, sounds too much "in your face", but hey, it's a matter of taste :)
Nice job! ;)

Thank you, I think your right ! I'll try to fixe it, I think its a question of EQ? Cause Add reverbe to guitare juste mâke them so sloppy!

Thank you, I think your right ! I'll try to fixe it, I think its a question of EQ? Cause Add reverbe to guitare juste mâke them so sloppy!
You're welcome ;)
Yes, a bit of EQ could help, just try to make them a little darker, work with high end and mid frequencies but use EQ automation for this purpose to have an opportunity to keep your guitars readable through the whole song. If you use software amp just try to change a cabinet, probably will work even better.
Anyway, I like your work, it sounds kickass :headbang:
BTW, what you used for the orchestration?

Thank you , I use Chatarsis Pres High but yesterday I try the Micrich and I found them pretty baddass ( I try IR and Sim one by one cause I love dig them)
Usually I do more only orhhestral stuff (in film game style) but I began my music story with orchestral metal.
For the orchestra I blend many sound bank:
-Lass and Cinematic String plus symphobia for string.
-Vsl plus Berlin woodwind plus Symp for wood.
-Hollywood brass plus Symph for brass
-Requiem for Choir
- true strike and misc tonehammer perc
-bolder sound and era plus vst of mine (the spoon^^) for ethnic stuff
Voila!

At last but not least: sorry for the bad English but I'm french^^