Orchid!

Poison Godmachine

Atheistic Existentialist
Feb 3, 2002
Berklee College of Music
Visit site
Well I just bought Orchid the other day let me just admire the nice art on the outside... Hmmm nice.... now take off the wrapper...... just open it up and BLUE!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?!?!?

What was I thinking when I made this post?

Actualy I REALLY like this CD!:cool:

Did you get the original Candlelight release? It has odd packaging, the blue CD, the odd background behind the lyrics. Also on the back of the sleeve on the white page you can see opeth written very faintly in their second logo, its really cool!!

Mine is the original candlelight, dosn't have the logo on the front. Inside the book are what looks to be pictures of trees but with inverted black and white coloring so it just kind of looks like a big mess, and the lyrics are in some old english type font. on the back of the last page of the book it is completely white except opeth written in a very faint gray. Oh well, I don't know why I'm explaining this heh.

I also have the original release, it's funny looking cd indeed...I guess the re-releases had it printed black..?

Originally posted by Poison Godmachine
Wait... this can't be though! It has the opeth logo on the cover. But it does have everything you said, If you meant it has the Orchid picture behind the CD

orchid pic behind the cd?

I just got Morningrise on LP, and it has the same thing that Board described, you'd think they could at least put in some liner notes or something :(