Ordering directly from Unique Leader

Thanatopsis123

白鬼
Oct 13, 2002
日本
Visit site
Has anyone used the Unique Leader webshop? If so, how was the service? And at the time were they offering the buy 3 get 1 free deal? When I try to place an order for 4 CD's it says I have to pay for all 4. I'm not sure what's going on there.

I don't really know about the 3 and get 1 free deal, but the service isn't that great. It took 2-3 months to deliver 3 CD's here.

Order off the bands, it's quicker.

unique leader are fantastic, ive never had problems and cds have always arrived promptly. im not sure if their buy 3 get a 4th free is still in affect, i havnt ordered from them in a while (they rule, but they dont have any black metal). i did recently buy 1 cd from them, and noticed their format had changed, purchase page wise. i would ask them and see whats up, ive always gotten prompt responses from them as well
~gR~

Don't order from them, I ordered one cd and it took acouple months maybe more. My friend ordered a cd from them in 2002 and still has not gotten it. He told Erik Lindmark on I M and the guy did jackshit and ignored him so my friend told him to fuck himself haha.