Derek Riggs book ordering thread

Hey, I have a line on an extra numbered hardbound copy for $155 already signed by the author ...I was planning on buying two copies from a guy but the person that wanted the other copy might possibly be flaking out....so if anyone is interested, let me know.

Hey, I have a line on an extra numbered hardbound copy for $155 already signed by the author ...I was planning on buying two copies from a guy but the person that wanted the other copy might possibly be flaking out....so if anyone is interested, let me know.

I will be finalizing the list on Tuesday..do you still want the 2 you signed up for??

List has been finalized and I am emailing the author to get a total price w/ shipping for 12 books. I will post the amount per book when I get his reply and then will PM everyone with their total and my name & address to send payment.

Ok, got word back from Martin. Each book will be $40 + shipping to you if you are not gonna attend the show/meet & greet. (For example, Metallicat180: $40 + shipping to Scotland)

I'll PM everyone with my name & address to send a check or money order.

Got checks from Crank Yanker & Hobbes. Good work guys.

Tap's is on the way.

Jim - did you send yours yet?

Arch - We still need to pick a night to meet up..I'll be at a show at HOB Anaheim on Friday night, but all other nights are free. Pick a night and let me know.

:kickass: