New SIGNED DEREK RIGGS Monster merch!

Steph Harris

Maidens' Bass
At our GALAXY show on Oct 23, there will be some EXTREMELY LIMITED HIGH QUALITY 18"x24" prints of Derek Riggs' EDWINA monster..who also happens to be our mascot!

Derek will be there to personalize and sign them for you! The band can sign them as well if you want.

How much, you ask? Well, not that long ago the signed NOTB artwork was going for over $100 on the IM website...so this one will be a steal at only $30! Again, VERY limited!

At our GALAXY show on Oct 23, there will be some EXTREMELY LIMITED HIGH QUALITY 18"x24" prints of Derek Riggs' EDWINA monster..who also happens to be our mascot!

Derek will be there to personalize and sign them for you! The band can sign them as well if you want.

How much, you ask? Well, not that long ago the signed NOTB artwork was going for over $100 on the IM website...so this one will be a steal at only $30! Again, VERY limited!

Damn, I wish I was in the area that would be awesome to get everyone to sign something like that.

Cool, I've got one ordered up thru Kim and Derek, and I very much want ALL the MAIDENS to sign mine ... PLEASE!

I'll send funds along via Kim when I send her package ... soon!

Yes, I am looking forward to getting my hands and eyes on one of these babies myself! :Spin: See y'all at the Galaxy, and don't forget to stop by the merch booth to say hi to us and Derek too!!! (Kim too!!!) :wave:

Got mine signed by Heather at the swap meet last weekend:

MaidensPoster.jpg

Still got a spot left for Liz to sign it as well..when will she be playing a gig next?