Derek Riggs to make special appearance at upcoming Galaxy show!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
We are honored to have the one and only DEREK RIGGS as our special guest at our upcoming Galaxy Theatre show on Saturday, May 19th! He will be there available to meet and greet with us after the show as well as sign copies of his new book, album covers, and of course our own CD covers, shirts and whatnot that he created the artwork on for us too! Bring your Maiden and Maidens goods to be signed and meet the legend behind the art!!!

Cheers!! :headbang:

Will copies of his book be on hand for purchase?

Way cool thing to have an opportunity to meet him. :headbang: Thanks in advance for the chance ladies.

Jim

We'll let you all know when we know if he will be bringing books out with him or not. That could be quite a heavy load! Will update when we can!

Did a little poking around last night looking for the book. Derek Riggs & the author of the book are both out of stock of hard cover books, but have soft cover still available.

I emailed the author from his site and asked about availability..here's his reply:

I have soft covers but no hard covers... What would you like? I can strike
you a pretty good deal on a few at a time? And I'll sign them if you want.

(Link to authors page: http://www.martinpopoff.com/html/riggsbook.html)

I'm gonna order mine from the author..who is in with me?? We can buy a few and save on shipping & the book, and as a bonus get it signed by the author. I'll put the order in during the first week of April to give us some time to work it out. Let me know here in this thread and then we can put it one order. Once we have a list of people who want one, I'll email him and get the details on $$$ per book. :kickass:

If someone would be so kind as to get the book signed for me, can I get in on this too please? I'd pay all shipping costs as well as the cost of the book obviously!

Sure thing. Just putting together a list of who wants one for now. When we finalize the list in a couple weeks, I'll email the author and see what our cost per book will be. Then you can send me payment.