Derek Riggs book ordering thread

Puckfiend

Mini Ross Halfin
Feb 27, 2006
Orange County, California, USA
Up through April 1st, I will be making a list of people here who want to order a Derek Riggs book directly from the author, who will give us a deal on multiple copies. The author will sign the books before shipping as well.

After we get a finalized list of people ordering, I will email the author and get the total $$$ amount for all books & shipping, then divide by how many people. Guessing around $55 a book. Once we get a total, I will post the amount and PM all those ordering with my address to send in payment. Once I have everyones payment, I will place the order with the author.

For those of you who won't be attending the show and just want a book/stuff signed: When it's time to send payment and other stuff to get signed, use sticky notes for what you want to get signed and any personalization and we'll get it handled. Shipping back to you after getting it signed by Derek will be extra, of course.

(Link to authors page: http://www.martinpopoff.com/html/riggsbook.html)

The List so far:

Puckfiend: 1
spidey-jg: 1
Metallicat180: 1
Tap_Legion2: 1
Archmagician: 1
HobbesDawg: 1
alanbirdsell: 2
CrankYanker: 1
* Christian F: 1
* Kevin E: 1
* Mike T: 1

Total = 12

* Friends that don't post here just so I have a book list in one place.

BOLD = paid

***As of April 5th 1:00 pm PST, the LIST IS FINALIZED..NO MORE ORDERS BEING ACCEPTED.***

Martin emailed me today to see how many books we need so far. Told him we were currently at 10 and asked what the total would be for that w/ shipping included. I'll post the amount when he gets back to me tomorrow.

Can I pay you in person? We can make that an excuse to have a few beers too! LOL

If you're gonna be in Orange County between now & April 10th, yes.

I'd like to have everyone's payment by April 10th since it will take a couple weeks for Martin to get the order in and then ship it to us. I've been stiffed too many times in the last few years, so I am not gonna cover $45 for anyone who hasn't sent in payment by April 10th. A week should be plenty of time to mail a check.

Here is what I'm planning to do:

On April 2nd, the quantity needed will be emailed to Martin, and I will PM everyone with my name & address to send in payment. When everyone's payment has arrived and been deposited in my bank account, I will send payment to Martin via Paypal. (Paypal will take the $$ straight from my account, so we won't have to wait for a check to clear)

So be ready to send in payment the first week of April. Deadbeats and people asking for another week will not be getting a book in this deal. Nothing personal against anyone, but I'm not taking any chances of getting burned @ $40 a pop. Also, even though we will be paying Martin via Paypal, I don't wish to be paid using Paypal since they take a percentage..cash, a check or money order is the only payment I'll accept. Only Metallicat180, who lives out of the U.S., has the o.k. to use Paypal to send me payment.