o'reilly is now skeptical about bush???!!!!!!!!

yeah, that whole "but he's a NE liberal" thing is so retarded. who teh FUCK cares?

the republicans of today are barely republicans at all. they certainly don't follow the core principals.

don't get me wrong my annoyance is not with the SJC but just the fact that the wackos who are against it are everywhere now.

my favorite was a guy on the radio last night who liked how the catholic church finally had the balls to stand up and also talked about Time magazine had a poll where 2 to 1 americans were against gay marriage and how this isn't a civil rights issue.

then he said that there was a religious unity between all the religions in MA including: "catholics, protestants, jews, blacks, and muslims" and yes he did mention blacks as a religious group.

Greg - that was probably Jay Severin, or maybe Sean Hannity. I don't know much about Hannity on the subject, but Severin's view is: They're an aberation, why should we award them special rights.

Which is kind of flabbergasting (the rights part). I mean, it's a right that noone else would ever even consider exercising. Like why should my dad have had the right to marry my mom? Noone else is marrying my mom. What makes him so special?

I just saw the following letter to the editor in my student newspaper for the University of Mississippi:

Dear Editor,

The Democratic Party wants to replace President Bush with voting-record vacillator John Kerry from Massachusetts, a state where same-sex perverts can now legally violate the sanctity of holy matrimony.

Kerry well represents his liberal home state and the Democratic confederacy of dunces but would disastrously misrepresent America at a time when only decisive, stay-the-course leadership will protect it from destruction at the hands of freedom-hating rogue nations, extremist organizations and terrorist organizations.

Jimmy Reed