"I want my band back, and my songs, and my dreams."

wanted-pedophile.jpg

Rodney Wayne Hilljack was arrested today on a variety of charges, after police officers observed him driving erratically down Route 42. He was found to be in posession of Billy Corgan's songs, which he was vigorously fondling in the front seat, and Corgan's dreams were found duct-taped in the trunk.

You know what's really creepy? That picture is possibly from Denton, Texas. My hellhole of a township.

I remember when I used to hate the Smashing Pumpkins, then I realized that songs don't get much more perfect than Muzzle, Mayonaise, and Bodies.

Mellon Collie is one of those few albums I can listen to a decade later and still enjoy just as much as I did that first listen. Rules.

LOL...you'd think the guy had just finsihed a prison sentence and had the IRS repossess everything he owned from that level of desperation. Cheer up, it's not like you sold your songs to Michael Jackson or some oily manager who licensed them for a Tampax commercial.
Weirder still, I've heard some stuff from Jimmy Chamberlin's new band and liked it. Makes sense, it wasn't him playing those sloppy as hell lead breaks.