Origin Lyrics, Anyone?

Fallen

The Hellbound Heart
Mar 16, 2002
Australia
Visit site
i am in desperate need of origin's lyrics for the album Informis Infinitas Inhumanitas.

has any of you ever seen the lyrics? red the lyrics? or have the lyrics or know where they are? please let me know.

The lyrics are in the booklet... and IMO they are worth reading
Buy the CD if you like it or be a fucking music theft.. if you don't support the small bands you like by buying their CD's they won't record CD's anymore...
i've got 6Gb of mp3 but when i download a small band that i really like, i buy it.. If it's like Metallica i don't buy it, they have enough money now ehehehe. I don't think Origin can live on their music, but they are very talented and deserve it... If you like it enough to want the lyrics get a few bucks and buy it... if you don't your a fucking gay theft..

i will buy the cd calm down

and yes, they are fucking genius, Informis Infinitas Inhumanitas is the greatest cd i have ever heard, i am just really eagar for the lyrics.

so once again, calm down.

Originally posted by Speedkill
What exactly brought that rant on anyway? [/B]

what do you mean by that ?? sorry my primary language is french ehehe, i usually understand english but "rant" like "rent"?? i dunno!!
do you mean like what does it gives me to say that to the fallen??

ok, as a musician i hate people who abuse the mp3 system, people who only download and don't buy the good stuff, sorry if your not one of this kind, i get pissed off fast sometimes eheheh ;D

I love Origin..The new CD Informatis,Infintas,Inhumatas KILLS..This is techical grindcore with a three vocalist seemingly operatic vocal style..I've seen Origin at least three times, perhaps a fourth this coming weekend and they crush live..If you get a chance to se them you won't be dissapointed, good band, nice guys..Origin (from Kansas) crush..-l-

Originally posted by Polaris Serpent
John Longstreth is one amazing fucking drummer...

yes that's why i like it so much!!!!!!
IMO he's the top drummer in the death metal scene for the violence, speed, technicallity, originality, he owns at everything.. There is some faster, or more technical but no one is good at everything like that