original pressing of Saviour

I got a little lost up there,Does this version features booklets,lyrics and Danny's special appearance or not?
What are the main differences from this version to the other one,besides the price? =)

Im still interested though,I cant find Antimatter cds around here yet.What is the cost for the shipping? (Brazil)

xlx08.jpg

_raven_ said:
I got a little lost up there,Does this version features booklets,lyrics and Danny's special appearance or not?
What are the main differences from this version to the other one,besides the price? =)

Im still interested though,I cant find Antimatter cds around here yet.What is the cost for the shipping? (Brazil)
if you wait a few weeks I will have sorted out a licence deal in Brazil so you can get the albums in the shops

Ok,Ill be waiting for this,thanx =)
whats the label licensing antimatter here in Brazil?Hellion,Century Media,Avernus?

ps:I'd like to see you guys here someday,I have a strong feeling it would sell out all tickets,at least in Belo Horizonte I know it would

whats happening to my english? ='(

_raven_ said:
Ok,Ill be waiting for this,thanx =)
whats the label licensing antimatter here in Brazil?Hellion,Century Media,Avernus?

ps:I'd like to see you guys here someday,I have a strong feeling it would sell out all tickets,at least in Belo Horizonte I know it would

whats happening to my english? ='(
Its a new label just starting up. I'll post more when its 100% confirmed.
Belo Horizonte, Ive been there. Tinted windows in McDonalds, gangsta style