Saviour, Live@K13 & Lights Out all available now

cool, so whats the price of Saviour? I want to calculate a package that needs the least amount of coins sent. :)

I bought my LIVE AFTER DEATH vinyl from ASDA when I was 14. Went home in the car captivated by the photos in the gatefold of Adrian Smith in the pool and Bruce Dickinson in mid-leap with fireworks bringing up the rear

ahh memories

ohhhh

Mick Moss said:
Saviour is the same price as Lights Out, EU~17.00 inclusive of p and p.

Inclusive of p and p??? I travelled 1,500 kms like to get my Lights Out without any wrapping, and no discount for me! Mammiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!! :yell:

Mick Moss said:
Bearin in mind ladiesngennelman this version has two bone-us acoustic tracks - over your shoulder and flowers . oooh
Am I wrong, or is there any edition of "Lights out" with bonus tracks? Digipak? Maybe dreamt... ´cos I think I´m wrong here. :err:

One more thing; is EU the only payment currency available?

icon_buystuff-on.gif

gorgeous%20heads.jpg

livingdead_girl said:
still waiting for live @ K13 to sold through the end

:hotjump:

isn't Eleanor Rigby not incluided in the album???

if not, then I don't know why artist complains about Mp3 stuff :ill:

ps: is there other people who listen to Pink Floyd / Beatles because anathema or antimatter covers them?? like me :erk: :tickled:

Strangelight said:
who is complaining about Mp3 stuff? we've uploaded loads of MP3s for people, and encourage people to bootleg gigs and that!

Well I didn't specified "Duncan/Moss" are against Mp3!! (I was generalizing more for bands like Metallica. etc.. :cool: )

actually I haven't see another band who posted a bootleg and gave us the front/back covers to print them as Antimatter did :) .

Sorry, it wasn't my intention :yell: the other night I was a bit angry and drunk :puke: and for coincidence I was in the Antimatter Forum, now I remember there are permissions/rights to put covers on albums so sorry for the upset :erk: , thought Duncan was Paul Mc Cartney friend :D

:wave: