Sear/Mirazma 7"

Hey Duncan, why don't you print some Antimatter shirts? I'd definitely buy one.... Don't know what the other guys here think though....

Yeah!! i've been thinking about the same thing. Something like white LS with saviour cover on the front and "Saviour" on the back... i'd buy it immediatedly :)

Theres some girly shirts being printed. You lads can buy them too if you want, I wont tell anyone:D
Nah, I need to speak with this t-shirt printing guy who is damn hard to get hold of recently but I should be seeing him tomorrow in Dublin.

Originally posted by Strangelight
Ive been in charge of the artwork and the concept and its the best artwork we've ever done:confused:
or something like that:lol:

why do i suddenly picture a shirt with dark brown hair on the chest and on the back prints on it? :lol:

No , you wont do that Dunc , will you? :confused:

Originally posted by Lenore
why do i suddenly picture a shirt with dark brown hair on the chest and on the back prints on it? :lol:

No , you wont do that Dunc , will you? :confused:

the mens t-shirts will be low cut so we can show off our hairy chests. might do that with the girly ones too:rolleyes: hmmnn

Please be informed that I hold copyright on the concept of antimatter and anathema underwear. This copyright WILL be enforced.

A range of boxer shorts with the logo "god is coming" are being planned. Also mens red antimatter thongs are being looked into but we have check with Eos' ex fella regarding any copyright or licensing issues

regards

Bambi

CEO
Undiematter enterprises inc

Originally posted by Bambi
Please be informed that I hold copyright on the concept of antimatter and anathema underwear. This copyright WILL be enforced.

A range of boxer shorts with the logo "god is coming" are being planned. Also mens red antimatter thongs are being looked into but we have check with Eos' ex fella regarding any copyright or licensing issues

regards

Bambi

CEO
Undiematter enterprises inc

:lol: :lol: :lol: :worship: :worship: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Bambi

dear sir,

i am writing you to inform you about the license of antimatter promo products.
my company has succesfully been distributing some cute pink antimatter panties, from our autumn collection 2002.
(my companydoesn't have the intellectual knowhow to post pictures here, but check
http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/bc/aeredis/ --> 4-10-02))

it came to our knowledge that you will be distributing red thongs for the christmasperiod.
for the eastern period we were planning some bunny outfits with the slogan 'who rises when they've fallen', as well some t-shirts and bra's have been planned.

we wonder if we might bring our forces together so we could create a special antimatter line (your team would be in charge for the males, we for the female)
if not, we can as well declare war!

have a nice day,
yours faitfully,

elisabeth