Orodruin News

Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
Just an update on material for the next album.

Orodruin has been writing new material for the last six months and more exclusively in the past month. Mike Puleo is off from college for the summer, so it's been easy to get together more consistantly. We have 15 tracks written that we are going to be working with. The music is the collaborative creation of Puleo (arranging, vocals, riffs and basslines), Gallo (riffs , backing vocals and arranging) and Waske (drum parts and arranging). At this point we have a lot of great material, and we'll be picking from them to use for the full length and for splits / 7 inches. We're shooting for a quality second album and it should be a lot longer than our first(in terms of the amount of songs and the length of them). We'd like to release a double LP, but that will depend on how all the songs fit together. This time around you won't get anything less than grade a Orodruin. This
is a doom metal band, and we plan on releasing another doom metal album. We have grown as musicians and stylisticly, the songs are probably some of the best in terms of song writing and caliber. The new material can be best described as grim in the sense of 70's Judas Priest, early Sabbath and definately Barbaric with a hint of dark 70's prog. We will post a couple samples soon to give everyone a taste of what the hell we've been up to. Following the release of our next album expect a European and US tour in support of the record and all new shirts and patches.

IN DOOM,
The congregation of ORODRUIN

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I just listened to Epicurean Mass last night, looking forward to this one.

223322004_l.jpg

one of the funniest pics ever. motherfuckin gallo.

Orodruin just fucking rules! I can't wait for the 10"

lol I bet I was listening to Orodruin at this time, so I bumped it.

Anyways, the 10" isn't out yet, neither is the album :(. Soon though!

I'm listening to Orodruin now, and they are, by far, the best doom band going today! Everyone should fucking listening to them!

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

i own epicurean mass, and it's one of the hardest doom albums to get into.

the best IMO, would be solstice, but it's been ten years since something new, so......

Finally, a second full length. I cannot wait for my CD to arrive.

No words need to be said about Epicurean Mass. Just listen.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
little soft for me still..still giving it a lot more spins
Yeah, me too. I don't know about this new one, dudes. I will be giving it continuous spins anyhow, because they deserve it, but... not sure yet. I put it away for awhile and busted it out again today, yet I remain a bit hmmm about it so far.

Epicurean Mass still makes me feel like the first time I heard Black Sabbath as a kid. Pretty funny in the pants. Real pretty funny.