Orphaned Land, BB Kings NYC March 8th

25096_389793001048_297488216048_5211043_1986221_n.jpg

yay!

It was awesome seeing Maxie and Willow and buncha good RC people as well!

:kickass:

Max: awesome indeed!

Will, did you get enough autographs? :)

you know ever since I was a little girl I always listened to the right kind of music it was awesome, even my mom told me I have a hidden talent to pick the right kind of CDs out of a big pile of stuff, you know how you sometimes have big piles of stuff in your home? so yeah my music has always been influential and even since I listened to you, It changed my world completely even my boss keeps telling me that holy-crap I am work so much better just by being so focused and on top of things and I feel like it's because of my awesome influences, also did I tell you about the time that I had a gold fish and I named it after you??? you gave me so much I feel like naming gold fish is the least I can do for you. He died though, it was very sad he died from this horrible disease i think it has to do with what my grandma had, it mad her pee turn blue, and I think that's what also killed my fish, you know they say it's contegious so maybe who knows you know? so next time you're on tour just be careful from blue pee in your toilet, probably dont want to let this one go and hop on an ambulance right away. so yeah where are you heading next?? oh wow Canada? how many shows are you doing there? you know, my cousin is canadian, she's a little odd maybe it's just the fact that she is canadian oh and also how was your european tour did you have a god time? do u know I collected all of your CDS and posters and I even have this old picture of you with this big blue shirt. hey did I tell you about my gold fish that I named after you that had blue pee???