Orphaned Land conquer Thessaloniki

To all the amazing Greece dwellers...

It was one hell of a show! You all made our stay a very pleasent one that we will surely remember for many days to come.

Thank you to all the amazing fans and to our Greek family that we love very much. The producers were also amazing and they treated us very well.

Thank you Greece! YAMAS!

I have not been writing inhere yet about the whole of the greek experience, because I had such a great time with you all that I could not bring myself to going back to reality!
I want to give you the biggest hug I can send for taking care of everyone in such an excellent way. You are the best-really.
I really really hope to see you again- somewhere!!!!! Who knows in what suprising places you might turn up again.

Big kiss for the greek family,
Nathalie

PS pictures coming up tomorrow!

Welcome darkladykleio :wave:
The band's reply to your question is in the maipage of OL's official site:

""We were so sorry about the Athens show cancellation, it was not in our hands and untill the very last minute
we wanted to play there, despite we had a very bad communication with the promoter, same thing with Ankara,
we promise you we will play in your cities in the future!!
We are wairting for it.""

Let's hope that OL will come soon again in Thessaloniki and in Athens too!!! :headbang:

I agree Nathalie, Athens is a great town to visit too. Half of the population of Greece live there. That only (not to mention other wonderful things) makes Athens the Greek Queen of nightlife. Well, along with Thessaloniki too. :)