Orphaned Land in Athen

Wemser

New Metal Member
Oct 30, 2004
Hi folks,

because I really would like to visit an Orphaned Land concert I thought about flying on January the 16th from Cologne to Athen in Greece. I checked some cheap airlines, the best price would be 80€ incl all airport costs and return ticket, but the return flight would be at Tuesday (the concert is on Sunday), so I would have to stay somewhere for two nights until I can fly back to germany.

So my question is simple: Does anybody know where to stay in Athen for this time as cheap as possible?

I'm thankful for every idea.

Welcome Wemser :wave:
About the accomodation question,we are searching for cheap hotels(we are searching for us too,cause we are not from Athens) and when we'll find something we'll inform everyone here.

@thjasi: Jau, besten Dank für die beiden Links, werd ich mal schaun, ob das was ist, aber 15-20€ klingt schonmal nicht schlecht. ;)

OrphanedAngel said:
Welcome Wemser :wave:
About the accomodation question,we are searching for cheap hotels(we are searching for us too,cause we are not from Athens) and when we'll find something we'll inform everyone here.
Hi OrphanedAngel :wave:
Thanks for the kind greeting and that you'll inform everyone about the cheapest accomodation you found, that's very kind of you.

I hope that I can come to the concert in Athens, I also asked some friends of mine, what they think about the idea, and many of them were quite enthused by it. So may be we're about 5 persons... :)