Orphaned Land on WACKEN 2006

Folklore

Orphaned Avi (not drumer)
Sep 18, 2002
Israel
www.orphaned-land.co.il
http://www.wacken.com/en/woa2006/main-news/news/

Orphaned Land is now officially confirmed to play Wacken 2006.
logo.gif

See you there people !!

I'm so regretting going to Wacken 2005 now and spending all my money cause the 2006 line-up is already looking to be legendary. I am extremely jealous of everyone that is going. Congradulations to Orphaned Land for getting on the Wacken bill. Not long now and we might get an Australian tour ;)

are they on the road show or the actual festival line-up? cuz i'm not seeing them on the regular billing......

demonchris said:
are they on the road show or the actual festival line-up? cuz i'm not seeing them on the regular billing......
If you follow Folklore's link, you'll find this piece of news, posted last Saturday:

"The following bands are new confirmed:

Gamma Ray
Orphaned Land
Aborted
Primal Fear
Wintersun
Ektomorf
Atheist
Bloodthorn

Your
W:O:A Team "

So they will be playing both the Road Show Tour and the festival itself... :)

"The following bands are new confirmed:

Gamma Ray
Orphaned Land
Aborted
Primal Fear
Wintersun
Ektomorf
Atheist
Bloodthorn

Does anyone know if Atheist are back for good, or are they just gonna do this tour.

Yossi_Orphaned_Land said:
We'd be more than happy to come to Australia if invited :)

If I had the money, I'd gladly pay for the whole tour. It'd the single greatest thing in my life. I just wish it was this year that I was going to Wacken and not last. I'm still paying debts from my last trip :erk:

Cryptor said:
If I had the money, I'd gladly pay for the whole tour. It'd the single greatest thing in my life. I just wish it was this year that I was going to Wacken and not last. I'm still paying debts from my last trip :erk:
Well at least you got to see the first and last Bloodbath performance with Mikael Akerfeldt (if you saw them, that is). Now that must've been pretty cool, eh?