Emperor WTF?

Erik said:
but it sure is good for advertising your ebay auctions of shitty albums and your stillborn zine (fat lot of good it does them too)

See what I mean, Erik stays talking shit...... :puke:

Makes him feel better about his grim self I suppose.

I post ebay auctions everywhere and I gotta say, our zine is anything but stillborn. Unlike RC, our forum is not our zine. :devil:

Papa Josh said:
See what I mean, Erik stays talking shit...... :puke:

Makes him feel better about his grim self I suppose.

I post ebay auctions everywhere and I gotta say, our zine is anything but stillborn. Unlike RC, our forum is not our zine. :devil:

Erik has earned the right to talk shit, by being in Nasheim. What worthwhile thing have you done? Other than write reviews about albums nobody cares about?

climb the hill said:
Erik has earned the right to talk shit, by being in Nasheim. What worthwhile thing have you done? Other than write reviews about albums nobody cares about?
god dammit, i didn't know that was you, awmm. :dopey:

at least i think it's you...?

god damn nad said:
god dammit, i didn't know that was you, awmm. :dopey:

at least i think it's you...?

On my buddies new formed name. Deron put a death ban on my computer and I can only view. Deep down he has a soft spot for me, and hopefully will just let me off the hook with a sixth warning and a slap on the wrist. Knowing his kinded hearted soul, I'll be back up and running before christmas. :saint: [/grovel]

climb the hill said:

Being in a band that a select few know about gives a person the right to talk shit?

Hmmmm, if that's the case, I've been in a few myself, a lil better than Nasheim, too, I might add. So, I guess that gives me the right to be an elitist and shit on anything I don't like.

It's kinda funny cuz when RC began, it was all about being diverse, everyone liking and disliking different shit. Now, it appears that because my tastes didn't gel with Erik's, I was forced out.

And I wrote the review for Nasheim, so I guess no one gives a shit about them, or the countless SIGNED bands that sell records that I have reviewed.
:guh:

Again, back to Emperor.

what is this, the topic police?! :loco:

Nick & Jessica: Is it Over?

October 5, 2005

Is it really over for "Newlyweds" couple JESSICA SIMPSON and NICK LACHEY? According to this Friday's issue of Us Weekly the popular twosome, who have been shooing away break up rumors for the past year, are no longer together. But Nick's representative tells ET that the reports are "not true."

In a joint statment on behalf of Nick and Jessica his rep says: "Nick and Jessica have not separated. Rumors to the contrary are simply not true."

The pair were last seen together publicly on September 11 when they sang a duet at an NFL football game. According to the magazine, rumors of a split started to swirl again when Jessica arrived solo (and without her wedding ring) to her sister ASHLEE's 21st birthday in Las Vegas last weekend and Lachey, who was scheduled to be there, was a no-show.

Us Weekly sources also claim it was her ego, her partying and her dad that drove the couple, who will celebrate their 3rd wedding anniversary on October 26, apart. Just days ago, while talking about her new body care collection "Sweet Kisses," available at Wal-Mart, Jessica spoke with ET's CHRISHAUNDA LEE, offering marriage advice.

"I think you have to always remember, and he has to remember, that you do need a compromise, even though it's hard," she said.

She admitted though, that sometimes strong personalities can get in the way of marital negotiations. "There's people with pride involved," she says. "You have to back down sometime -- just a little bit."

For more on the Nick and Jessica split speculations, watch tonight's ET.

In the wake of the blockbuster announcement that Emperor was reuniting, paparazzi have investigated and found this shocking picture of legendary black-metaler Samoth's private life.
Family%20Large.jpg

Speaking of Nasheim, I was suprised to find a used copy of the Evighet/Undergang CD in a local baltimore metal shop last weekend. Who woulda thunk it. It reminded me I still need to get that vinyl as well.

bump.

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Movie star
Tom Cruise and his fiance, actress Katie Holmes, are expecting a baby together, a spokeswoman for the actor said on Wednesday.

News that Holmes, 27, is pregnant with Cruise's child was first reported by People magazine on its Web site.

"I can confirm that," spokeswoman Marlan Willard said when asked about the report, but added that she had no information about a due date or any other details.

A statement from Cruise's chief publicist, sister Lee Anne DeVette, added: "Tom and Katie are very excited, and the entire family is every excited."

No wedding date for the couple has been set.

Cruise, 43, and Holmes, 27, began dating in mid-April, and he proposed to her in June at the Eiffel Tower in Paris, announcing their engagement the next day at a news conference.

A month earlier, Cruise had drawn snickers and raised eyebrows with a manic, couch-hopping appearance on "The Oprah Winfrey" show professing his love for the actress.

The twice-married Cruise, currently shooting the action movie "Mission: Impossible III," adopted two children, Connor, 10, and Isabella, 12, with former wife Nicole Kidman.

but seriously, i fucking hate tom cruise. he's a fag that married but never had sex with 2 of my favorite laydeeeez of fame, mimi rodgers and nicole kidman, now he's probably not boinking katie holmes either. although who cares about her anymore, since she's a scientologist anyhow.