*** ORPHANED LAND'S singing in Italian! VIDEO!!!

Ko_B

Orphaned Kobi
Oct 15, 2002
ISRAEL
www.orphaned-land.co.il
Hi Everyone,

We found a video from Evolution festival, as some of you know we have this tradition, we try to make a local song in most of the countries we play (So far we did 2 songs in Turkish, 1 in Greek and 1 Bulgarian song!)

Here is Volare!!! hope you'll like it.

*** Pay attention - the file is 146MB and you can watch it in Stream by clicking the link or to save the file with right ckick and "save taget as"

LINK - www.oval.it/simone/Volare.AVI

:headbang:

I saw the video already yesterday - great stuff !!!.... and because i've always had a very pry nature i would ask here - are you going to sing a german song on the summer breeze as well?
:p

Ko_B said:
We wont, cause the playing time we got is too short, but we will always do it every now and then, Germany will get to hear us singing in German in the future :)

WOW! - it sounds like a promise Kobi :)

Derya the Angel said:
yeah, that's great work and everybody knows that Kobi is really talented pronouncing foreign languages, he can sing "mutlu ol yeter"&"estarabim" better than me
supergrin.gif

Well Angel - i'm going to test his italian on Monday because i have a very good italian friend here and i'm going to seeing him on monday so i'll show him the video and let him say how is Kobi's italian ;)

Thanx for the video Kobi :worship:

Does anyone know,a site where we can upload videos?We want to upload for all of you,the Greek cover :)

Thanks a lot brother!!! :wave: Great video and the greatest of all of course is once again listening to you singing in another language!!! :) Well done, your italics sound great!!! :headbang:
It's a worldwide known italian song and i thought it was not easy to be covered by a metal band...until i listened to the magnificent OL cover!!! :hotjump: Well done brothers!!! :worship:

Volareeeeeeeeeee oh oh Cantareeeeeeeeeeee oh oh oh oh !!!!!!!!!!

it's great !!!!!!!
in the video , Yossi seems to be very happy !! it's fun ! (>_<) !!!
it's a great homage for italian people !

Great video :Spin: :Spin: I have another video that I made during the show but this is of higher quality. ..the italian of Kobi was perfect and does envy to a lot of italian people :D :D ....their cover was fantastic, the best tribute that could do us thx u!! :worship:

Hi Kobi and all...

I'm Claudio, singer of SUMMONER...we'll share the stage on 7th October in Milan. It's me who filmed this video. It was such a fantastic performance that was a pity not to share it with all of your fans who could't be there at the Evolution Fest.

Do you remember I gave you our cd after the show? what do you think about it?

See you in Milan in October :devil:

www.summonersite.net

ws_piccola.jpg

Hey Claudio,

Good to see tou here!
It will be great to play together, regarding the CD, Uri tok it from me and never brought it back, I admit I still haven't heard it yet, but I'll ask him to bring it back at once!

OrphanedAngel said:
Thanx for the video Kobi :worship:

Does anyone know,a site where we can upload videos?We want to upload for all of you,the Greek cover :)

PLEASE don't let this video die and never see the light, the Greek cover was amazing! I couldn't believe what I was hearing, damn, those guitars....

The show in Salonica was one of the best I've ever seen. I am sorry for the small crowd, but this was something that created a stronger atmosphere, it was like a small fest. Hope the guys were not disappointed.

To OrphanedAngel: I was standing next to you at the show, I remember I asked you if you were Stavroula (a friend of mine had emailed you some days ago but he was ashamed to talk to you. :p). I also saw you at the Moonspell live in April, wearing the might Orphaned Land tshirt :D

Btw, How big is that video?