ORwarriOR: order the album + delivery terms.

Wow, several bootlegs from yesterday's show has been uploaded on to facebook.

As always, El Meod Na'Ala is slightly modified and amazing nevertheless.
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1318459369022

That really makes me want to see the band perform sometime in the near future.
The videoclip of Sapari has been played as well before the show. It should be released soon on the internet (don't know exactly the details). Check the news regularly....

I still haven't received it. A part of me is paranoid and another is extremely eager and with the mood that i've been waiting for quite a while, a few days won't hurt.

hello there
I ve pre ordered since I have the mails from kobi..
I do not know when I receive it but really we are in the limits :erk:
and you are right that everybody is asking about release..
instead of asking one bye one why there is no any possibility to follow our each order from web..
good keeps you "all is one"
br

how can ı work rigth now while I am in office ...

get it the package one hour ago.. ı am ornamented undescribable feelings..

thanks for everybody whose has a salt on this soup .(turkish idiom)
br

I got it too :D :D

I can't possibly tell you how darned excited I am!

There's also something that I just noticed. I'm wearing a Mabool T-shirt which I received on this very day, last year! As the forum saying goes, nothing's coincidence :D

All I can say is, which can never be sufficient, thanks a ton Nathalie and Yannick!

I got it too :D :D

I can't possibly tell you how darned excited I am!

There's also something that I just noticed. I'm wearing a Mabool T-shirt which I received on this very day, last year! As the forum saying goes, nothing's coincidence :D

All I can say is, which can never be sufficient, thanks a ton Nathalie and Yannick!
You promised a video of you opening it :D

hello dears,
ı want to share something that makes me quite happy.
since ı am listening fro a couple of days orwarrior while ı am driving.
my daughter is asking me to play the sapari song.. she is not even 5 years old.. she is singing it..:D

br

Hi to all,

On the 23rd of December I have ordered (and payed) a copy of The Never Ending Way of ORwarriOR - limited edition CD+DVD in the OL official site.

Well, since than it hasn't arrived yet I'm starting to worry. Yes, I do understand that the guys there can not know when all the copies arrive but, since it has passed a lot of time from the date of the shipping (I'm assuming the CDs where shipped not after 25th of january), I'm humbly asking if you can provide informations about the method of shipping and from where it was shipped.

Thanks in advance for your kind answers.

hello dears,
ı want to share something that makes me quite happy.
since ı am listening fro a couple of days orwarrior while ı am driving.
my daughter is asking me to play the sapari song.. she is not even 5 years old.. she is singing it..:D

br

That's amazing, brother! Sapari and Orphaned Land at less than age 5 ! That's younger than Mabool ! Wow !

shred252> Ananth ordered from the FANSITE shop, not OL shop. These are entirely different things. We ship from Holland, OL shop from Israel.
From now on everyone with questions regarding the Orphaned Land store, please mail to storeAT(use the right symol here)orphaned-land.com. (I have written the email a bit special as I dont want it to get spammed)
The fans overhere don't deal with the shop. However much we would like to help you, we cannot.