Orwarrior Tour

Here is the list so far:

North America/ USA
8 Mar 2010 B.B. King’s/New York City, NY - USA
10 Mar 2010 Les Foufounes Electriques/ Montreal, QC - CA
13 Mar 2010 Wreck Room/ Toronto, ON - CA
14 Mar 2010 Bottom Lounge/ Chicago, IL - USA
17 Mar 2010 Red 7/ Austin, TX - USA
Anybody know if the Austin show is definitely confirmed? Red 7 doesn't have anything about it on their website (and hasn't answered my email). Seems a little too good to be true given the limited number of NA dates.

Man, I really want to fly to London for the show there. Seeing OL and Arkan at the same show would be mindblowing!
But I doubt I'll be able to afford it, sadly :(

Hi!

I did end up making it to NYC just in time for the show with my wife and also our friend. Everyone LOVED the concert, and the positive atmosphere. We hope you all had a warm welcome to New York and know that there are people here who believe in your mission!

I come home from the show and what luck, my comp is dead! :cry:

Posting from work right now, but when I have a chance I have lots of pics and a few camera phone videos (if they even came out well) from the NYC show.

p1driftfiend and Kenneth,

I'm really waiting for the pics :D From the few ones that I saw on facebook, it looks like both the crowd and the band had one heck of a time, wearing the clothes from the picture.

I may try to not forget taking a cam with me.. But I think there's anyway not a big chance that the pictures will turn out good since the eventhall is very small and dark and stuff and, as far as I know, it's not permitted to take a reflex camera with, which would (for me) be the only chance to get good pics.

Anyway, I nearly can't anticipate their concert <3

Ghâshûl;8935140 said:
Man, I really want to fly to London for the show there. Seeing OL and Arkan at the same show would be mindblowing!
But I doubt I'll be able to afford it, sadly :(

Just found plane tickets for £40 both ways :D

I'M GOING!

Here are some of my most decent shots. The rest are crappy. And for some reason I have no sound from my videos, oh well.

OL sign...wish the BBKings' neon was fully lit:

normal_NYC_OL_047.jpg

normal_NYC_OL_051.jpg

Blurry, but count the many faces of Yossi...pretty neato

normal_NYC_OL_066.jpg

normal_NYC_OL_072.jpg

normal_NYC_OL_093.jpg

My favorite:

normal_NYC_OL_094.jpg