Orwarrior Tour

No, not at all. I'm not blond, and I don't look goth :err: I think the girl you are talking about was two persons at my right :)

I'm still recalling the concert... The best I've attended to. Now, after some time to think and rest, I can say that for sure :p

Ehmmm... another video, this one really longer (although not full) :heh: The Beloved's Cry. I'll be happy to share with the Disciples, if they want ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
My friends who joined me to the gig made lot of pictures as well ; the digital camera was not the best one possible but hey, the emotional value of such souvenirs is more important than the actual quality of the pictures.

You don't happen to have Ocean Land recorded? The live version sounded even better than on album, and that says a lot because it's one of my favourites... Kobi was so excellent with the vocal delivery!

No Ocean Land, sorry :( I've still three little videos to assign the song, but not Ocean Land. Btw... Another video! As usual, only partial, but a pretty long part :p

Halo Dies (The Wrath of God)

I was in the show in Madrid and they totally OWNED the fuckin scene. What a great show, really!!!

Soon I'll let you see some pics and a cool video of the band preparing the show, with soundcheck, a little interview and more. Is in post-production now =D

Ey Coon! How many people was in Madrid? I don't know the number in Barcelona, but I don't think we were a lot more than 400... Few people, in my opinion! :cry:

But we were the privileged ones! I'm waiting for your pictures and video!! :cool:

Hi everyone!

Just a couple of words on the Saturday gig in Lisbon... this was my second time seeing OL (same venue) and although it was about 1:40h long, it seemed like a 15 minute gig. Yep, it was that good! The place wasn't packed (half a venue), not nearly as much as the last time but everyone was singing their hearts out. The band gave one hell of a show and I was gutted I didn't have a chance to catch them at Barroselas on Sunday.

I took my camera with me but unfortunately my batteries didn't charge properly and were dead at the end of the first song.

Again I didn't get to meet the band, maybe next time...

Ey Coon! How many people was in Madrid? I don't know the number in Barcelona, but I don't think we were a lot more than 400... Few people, in my opinion! :cry:

But we were the privileged ones! I'm waiting for your pictures and video!! :cool:

In Barcelona there were actually around 200 people, this is what the promoter told me. So so in Madrid.

Only 200??? :erk: Well... I was in the front of the stage, so it was difficult for me to imagine how many people there were. But I thought it was more...

Btw... another video! (yes, and some few more to come, hehehe). This one is from Yossi playing the bouzuki (I wish it's written so). It's the more complete video I have, as it started with the beginning of the bouzuki part, and finishes with the end.

Perhaps it depends on the part of the song I've recorded... perhaps you're right! It's strange, because my musical taste tends to reject the more extreme metal, like death... but with very some few bands, Orphaned Land leading them, I make an exception. And so great exception I can't imagine it as good without growls! It's weird :loco:

Perhaps it depends on the part of the song I've recorded... perhaps you're right! It's strange, because my musical taste tends to reject the more extreme metal, like death... but with very some few bands, Orphaned Land leading them, I make an exception. And so great exception I can't imagine it as good without growls! It's weird :loco:

Believe me when I say that you start with this fe bands, and you'll end loving Death acts like Bloodbath or Unleashed :headbang::headbang:

It's really great to read all of your impressions here and that you all had a good time.:) Guess it's hard for any band to fill the theaters in these times- as I hear from a friend who is a pro roadie.
Keep sharing those pics and videos- I can't wait to get on the tour! Really would love to meet some people from the forum.

It's really great to read all of your impressions here and that you all had a good time.:) Guess it's hard for any band to fill the theaters in these times- as I hear from a friend who is a pro roadie.
Keep sharing those pics and videos- I can't wait to get on the tour! Really would love to meet some people from the forum.

In Portugal's case, a lot can be explained due to the fact that quite some of the metal-heads, so to speak, headed north to the Barroselas festival over the weekend (on which OL played on Sunday), so that's why we think the venue was half way.