OSA's official YouTube channel!

Hey everyone. :wave:

Well, I have been working all weekend and most of Monday evening as well. Now, in the wee hours of Tuesday morning, the work is done and I can finally announce that OSA has its very own YouTube channel!

Obviously we all like to share videos we find on YouTube, so I created a playlist for OSAers' favorite videos. This is so you can find some of the videos we shared here at the forum in one place. Some of the videos I've added to the "OSA Favorites" playlist are the tribute to Marc Brueland, the documentary about women in metal that was recently posted here, and UMadBro's awesome find of the "FantasMic" fan video. Glenn from ProgPower also gave his permission for our channel to host the footage from ProgPower '03, so that is on there as well. If you have any suggestions or ideas of what you'd like to see on the channel, feel free to share them here.

Thanks to Desi and Tramz for being our first subscribers. Hopefully there will be more to come. ;)

But the one thing that I think makes our channel special, and sets us apart from the others (at least for now), is that after nearly 2 years, OSA can at last share with you the prime-time airing of "Amaranth"; the result of all the hard work and dedication that all the Oceansouls did back in 2010 with the video requests to Reelz Channel. So I am glad to finally be able to share this with all of you. (Apologies for the low-quality video; it's the only copy in existence and it didn't survive well on a videotape.)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0pCB8dj7LQ&context=C4b7fa7bADvjVQa1PpcFP9jHOcAgzoxhxCHCYTf0q208RGd3SH3BQ=[/ame]

Without further ado, welcome to the brand new Oceansouls of America "official" (because that's the only time we can use that word in regards to us) YouTube channel! :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/OceansoulsAmerica

Hi Friends!

I hope that you are well. Please do check out this video (Nightwish - The Crow, The Owl And The Dove) and feel free to discuss, leave comments & posts @

I’ll be really grateful if you watch, like & share this video; the number of "views" and "likes" are very important here. The user with the most viewed video gets some great successes, so thank you so much for your time & support!

Best Regards, Afshin

Last edited by a moderator:
We will not only do that, but we will add this to our brand-new YouTube channel!

I am going to merge this topic to the YouTube channel thread. :)

Seriously, out of the ones I've seen so far, I like yours the best. This is definitely going on our YouTube channel in the "OSA Favorites" section. I would like as many new visitors to our channel to see it as possible. Good luck!!!

Edit: The OSA Channel has given you a Like and a comment as well.