OT: 666

Just another shitty day. Except my sister's got her birthday...
Anyway, the date number sequence 6/6/06 is found one time every 100 years so i don't get why all christians build up this tension around it. It's just stupid. The same sequence was found in 1906 as well as in 1806 and so on.

*Sighs* Alright this is another dumb topic that I need to post on. But do you really need to bring this up? Im goign to tell you what I have always told everyone.

At least ever thousand years there is a date that has 666 in it. If there was any date that you needed to ever worry about is when the timeline first started in the year 666.

This happens every one thousand years or so. You should be thankful that you are around to actually witness it. It really doesnt happen every day.

There is nothing behind the date, it is simply a date that people have talked about to death. It means nothing and I cant seem to ound this far enough into your thick skulls.

Thank you =D :loco:

Kev3136 said:
*Sighs* Alright this is another dumb topic that I need to post on. But do you really need to bring this up? Im goign to tell you what I have always told everyone.

At least ever thousand years there is a date that has 666 in it. If there was any date that you needed to ever worry about is when the timeline first started in the year 666.

This happens every one thousand years or so. You should be thankful that you are around to actually witness it. It really doesnt happen every day.

There is nothing behind the date, it is simply a date that people have talked about to death. It means nothing and I cant seem to ound this far enough into your thick skulls.

Thank you =D :loco:

Someone's on their rag :rolleyes:

see, this is the metalhead day. Why? Because it's cheesy, and that's what metal is all about. Seriously folks, anyone who takes this day in any way other than another day is stupid as shit, but as metalheads it is our duty and responsibility to embrace that which is silly, campy, and "satanic".

Listen to Dissection (fuck slayer, they aren't satanic) and throw the horns. Embrace the cheesyness.

PoisonSeed said:
Anyway, the date number sequence 6/6/06 is found one time every 100 years so i don't get why all christians build up this tension around it. It's just stupid. The same sequence was found in 1906 as well as in 1806 and so on.

and seeing as the date is actually 6/6/2006 or 1806, or 1906 like you said.. that sort of puts the whole 666 dynamic out by sticking all those extra numbers in there.. like War Blade said, 6AD would be the only year that it could possibly have any significance - if you even believe all that crap, which I do not. Numbers don't hurt people.. Christianity hurts people :p

happy birthday,

satanism is lame :D
ps SR: i'd rephrase that as "people who think they're (insert misunderstood religion here) and want to force everyone else to be also" hurts people.

Belief and Faith don't hurt people,, Like said above,, people hurt people..

Oh yeah, and this talk of 6/6/06 is that,, just something to talk about.
My day has been pretty normal, sounds like everyone else's has too. lol
If not, then common' and share. Anyone?:)

Religions create people which are fragile, agressive, obsessive, narrow-minded, hypocritical (most are unaware of that they are) etc. Thus, they hardly can adopt new ideas, adapt to new conditions. Thus they are open to be (ab)used or (ab)use. Of course education is another case in this matter. If a religious person is properly educated, he he may not have all these characteristics; but can not stand away some of them totally IMO.

And BTW, ok people hurt people, but this is a sort of cycle. There are some things which create people, who hurt people.

I hope, i don't offend any religious person here; cos i have several religious friends that i like very much. But if there hadn't been any religion, things would have been much better for humanity from my point of view.

Eternal Dragon said:
Androz you are only 11 posts off your 666th. You should try to reach it by the end of today. Post in some other forums as well and you'll probably get it.
Well, I DID reach 666 on 06/06/06 :D
You can take your screenshoot Ptah:lol:

Even if we write the most humiliating, offensive, insultive words to you, you would avoid to reply to avoid 667'th post Androz, isnt it? Hmm, let us beginnnn... :lol:

Edit: Oh, how could i forgot that there are 2 moderators from now on. Hard to do this unnoticed :)