OT: Album of the day

astream

Burning headbanger
Jul 24, 2009
Which album is the best today?

Enjoying "First and Last and Always" by Sisters of Mercy at work.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYR2CiNDjZ0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYR2CiNDjZ0[/ame]

Haha actually what I was listening to today on my way to work was The Greater Of Two Evils. I hadn't listened to it for probably more than a year.

Haha actually what I was listening to today on my way to work was The Greater Of Two Evils. I hadn't listened to it for probably more than a year.

Cool! How do you feel about it then, some years after it was released? Which is your favorite song on the record?

Cool! How do you feel about it then, some years after it was released? Which is your favorite song on the record?

My favourite track is still Deathrider (and Panic is the 2nd fav), and I tended to like more Be All End All than before... also Lone Justice. Some songs might need to uptempo a bit (I Am The Law). Still great record though.

Stryper `Fallen' - their heaviest yet and also one of their very best (as good as To Hell with the Devil).

Today i listning Propaganda Album Dream with a Dream with Edgar Allan Poe

A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow-
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore,
And I hold within my hand
Grains of the golden sand-
How few! yet how they creep
Through my fingers to the deep,
While I weep- while I weep!
O God! can I not grasp
Them with a tighter clasp?
O God! can I not save
One from the pitiless wave?
Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?

1827 Edgar Allan Poe (1809-1849):

this month i listening every day the new Anthrax Songs Evil Twins and Soror Irrurmator but i think many anthrax board users do it too.

but i recover a Hardrock Band from Polen, named "Riverside" and the Frontman can realy singing. I repeat`ed many times the Track called "#addicted" from the "Love, Fear and The Time Machine" Album.

Denner/Shermann: Satan's Tomb.
The vocals are weakest link, but Snowy Shaw behind the drums is the devil himself.