OT: Gay men

Why did Phil dress like a fag in the 80´s?

v2n25news-2.jpg

The guy can/could sing great but he runs his mouth to much. He´s throwing fucking mountains in the glasshouse.

Arg_Hamster said:
Why did Phil dress like a fag in the 80´s?

v2n25news-2.jpg

The guy can/could sing great but he runs his mouth to much. He´s throwing fucking mountains in the glasshouse.

I'm guessing that Vinny got least pussy in that era, based on that picture.

I view gays like religion. Do what you want, just dont do it around me. I dont have a problem with anyone except child molestors. They should be dragged into the street and publicly beaten with dull, blunt odjects. Rapists are second behind that.

johnnieCzech said:
I read on Metal Sludge (Donna's Domain) that Phil had been caught with his cock up some GUY's mouth.

hahah yeah its metals worst kept secret, phil anselmo is bent, why he keeps bashing gays is anyones guess, its the old thing of hate what you fear about yourself the most i think.........but yeah so many stories about his homo ways, theres no way they are all lies......

i sooooooooooo look forward to the day he comes out, in pantera you could kind understand why he hid it, he was singing about a vulgar display of power and being super hard, not something gays are exactly renowned for........ but carrying it on now?!?! its time for the phil anselmo mince album.......

so yeah anselmo idolises halford in many many ways

Carcassian said:
I'm guessing that Vinny got least pussy in that era, based on that picture.

Do guys who wear clothes and hairspray like that really want the attention of women?

And yes, I like Halford as much as the next gay... I mean guy... a thoughguy... like Phil... :tickled:

Edward Yawn said:

Remember: homo sexuality is not only acceptible it is also good and must be endorsed.

Amen brother....It's about time that somebody said it.

What´s up with all these so-called "metro sexual" men? Why can´t they just admit they´re gay, and get on with their lives?!?