Beautiful MEN wanted....

Originally posted by Don Corleone
i was waiting for you to post a pic of schuldiner. i think he was quite good looking when he was young, dont you agree? and who are those dudes in the pics?

Yeah, i posted his pic the last time one of these threads came up. The thread's kindof turned into a joke, and any pics from hereon will have that "humour" stigma to them, and it didn't quite seem right with chuck.

Same with brandon lee, he was one hell of an actor too.

The first two pics are of Travis Meeks, the vocalist/guitarist from Days of the New, and the second ones are of Johnny Depp. :D

...the truth comes out, trapped is really a gossiping 14 yr old girl! :lol:

Now to be serious, here´s my personal favorite of beatiful men. And I mean it, he´s the sexiest and most handsome man I´ve ever seen. Brandon Lee.

b14.jpg

Well, he´s been dead since 1993. And though I don´t usually give a shit of these kinda things, it actually makes me sad every when I think of it. He was very talented, had a great career ahead, was just to be married...

Makes me sad too.
(and he is lovely)

Originally posted by TyrantOfFlames
:bah:

I'll be a beautiful "metal type" guy in about a year. Just you wait. (I have to let my hair finish growing out.)

You are already fucking hot, lover. *whew!* without a shirt... gasp! wow...ravagable ladies and gentlemen