what do men want after all?

Angelwitch

StarMermaid
Apr 20, 2001
well? :rolleyes:

After Keith, it's my turn now!

Let me start with some questions.

1. why most men like just to show off as it comes to love affair matters? I have many male friends and I know that they dont talk in the most flatering way about their gfs...(unless of course they are seriously in love)

2. why many of them when they get love they seem to reject it after all?

3. why some men tell in front of their ex-gfs to other persons, things they are not supposed to say?

4. why men that "desire" you and you say honestly them that you feel nothing about them they are gonna find imediately a chance to torture you? or they gonna start "impliying things" about you and an other "imaginary" guy? Mostly the other "imaginary" guy is a friend of yours and then they start causing problems not only to you, but to him and his gf if he has... :mad:

5. why a friend of mine who's curently in London spends too much time on talking to me at phone almost everyday? Of course I love to hear his voice. He's so sweet. well...He is going to bakrupt if he carries on like that... It scares me what he might feel for me...

6. WHAT DO MEN WANT AFTER ALL? Only to get laid? Personaly i doubt that in some cases...

But you're here to tell me! :rolleyes: :D

1. why most men like just to show off as it comes to love affair matters? I have many male friends and I know that they dont talk in the most flatering way about their gfs...(unless of course they are seriously in love)

Why not?

Why not?

3. why some men tell in front of their ex-gfs to other persons, things they are not supposed to say?

Why not?

4. why men that "desire" you and you say honestly them that you feel nothing about them they are gonna find imediately a chance to torture you? or they gonna start "impliying things" about you and an other "imaginary" guy? Mostly the other "imaginary" guy is a friend of yours and then they start causing problems not only to you, but to him and his gf if he has... :mad:

Why not?

5. why a friend of mine who's curently in London spends too much time on talking to me at phone almost everyday? Of course I love to hear his voice. He's so sweet. well...He is going to bakrupt if he carries on like that... It scares me what he might feel for me...

Why not?(tell him your anxiety, then)

6. WHAT DO MEN WANT AFTER ALL? Only to get laid? Personaly i doubt that in some cases...

Men want 90-60-90 ,1.80 ,a beloved girl who is perfect in bed and house keeping & cooking ,and can be as a great friend as a lover ,who is smart ,who loves football :confused: ,who hates shopping :heh: etc etc...:lol: :D
No such creature though...:cry:

Originally posted by BARBARIAN
Why not?

[/B]

I think that this is your problem after all!
MEN JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY WANT!!!:rolleyes:

Actually illogical creatures eh? :D

ps.about the 5th question. He knows EVERYTHING conserned that, Barb! At least I think so!...

-I guess it is to hide their own insecurity. And to reinforce their position within the group of males. To attract respect and power. :rolleyes:

- Because it is one-sided. Getting ain't giving, and sometimes you just can't give what ain't there.

- several possibilites: as in the 1st question maybe, the other answer might be they have different 'privacy-standard'; the third reason might be they don't respect their ex-gf that much or that they want to settle soem uncertain things as evident, by mentioning them to bigger crowds.

4. why men that "desire" you and you say honestly them that you feel nothing about them they are gonna find imediately a chance to torture you? or they gonna start "impliying things" about you and an other "imaginary" guy? Mostly the other "imaginary" guy is a friend of yours and then they start causing problems not only to you, but to him and his gf if he has...

- you realise they have to humilitate you in their mind (an din front of the others) because otherwise they'll be sad forever. In their eyes this justifies every possible mean.

- cuase he might expect sth from you

6. WHAT DO MEN WANT AFTER ALL? Only to get laid?

-depends on the guy I guess, but I think not. "soul mate" is more like it. But still it requires several characteristics, such as good looks, humorous,...

Originally posted by Angelwitch

I think that this is your problem after all!
MEN JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY WANT!!!:rolleyes:

Actually illogical creatures eh? :D

ps.about the 5th question. He knows EVERYTHING conserned that, Barb! At least I think so!...

Well angel, all the "why not"s were joke of course...:)
But for me, yes ,I don't know what the "fuck" I want...
Humans are greedy,especially men...So we don't know what we have got in our hands most of the times...This is my thought of course...But there is definetly one thing that deceives us...When you flirt with a girl ,all the girls around ,looks and charms you,gets closer,keeps in touch more often as if there is an energy in the air that creates this environment...I mean when you are alone none of the girls are around but when you begin to flirt one ,suddenly they appear ,the looks become different and ext ext..Is this a secret war between girls...?

About the 5.question:
As jan said he might expect smthing from you...
But wait a little...You woman always do this...
"I know for a fact that many women when faced with an admirer are likely to keep him at arms length, especially when they know you are completely bessotted with them and likely to continue admiring them."(dreamwatch)

As far as I understand she says all the truth...

Originally posted by Eclipse

bla bla bla....

hmm you've just mentioned "theories" I already know... but of course there are some facts that I couldnt make any sence, like your point on 2.

well about 3.I know that either men must be idiots or there must be some kind of unfinished issues with them. I feel I must add. Not only what you said!
btw some people need to have more respect to their ex-es indeed! :rolleyes:

about 5. yes we love each other. But it's just that. Nothing more nothing less...

Well angel, all the "why not"s were joke of course...:)
But for me, yes ,I don't know what the "fuck" I want...
Humans are greedy,especially men...So we don't know what we have got in our hands most of the times...This is my thought of course...But there is definetly one thing that deceives us...When you flirt with a girl ,all the girls around ,looks and charms you,gets closer,keeps in touch more often as if there is an energy in the air that creates this environment...I mean when you are alone none of the girls are around but when you begin to flirt one ,suddenly they appear ,the looks become different and ext ext..Is this a secret war between girls...?

About the 5.question:
As jan said he might expect smthing from you...
But wait a little...You woman always do this...
"I know for a fact that many women when faced with an admirer are likely to keep him at arms length, especially when they know you are completely bessotted with them and likely to continue admiring them."(dreamwatch)

As far as I understand she says all the truth...

oh men oh men! when are you gonna get your answers and then let us know? :D

It's always a secret war between girls! :p :D

nah! I really dunno what he expects now. I had "crushed" his dreams, he told me, but he's still the only one I got to trust each other! He's an old friend and he had proven it! Till now!

Should we say "BRAVO" ? :loco: :D

Do you sound a little bit sarcastic or it's just my idea? :hmm:
I had to be honest to him about a fact that had happened. And that made him sad for a while. Would you rather me fooling with someone that I care about?

Well it's bad if you hurt someone's feelings that you care about...
But it's your way of mentioning it that makes it weird...("crushed" with quotation marks)...
Not your behaviour but this was the reason of my sarcastic post ,in additon ,I don't wanna offend anyone...:) ;)

Well it's bad if you hurt someone's feelings that you care about...
But it's your way of mentioning it that makes it weird...("crushed" with quotation marks)...
Not your behaviour but this was the reason of my sarcastic post ,in additon ,I don't wanna offend anyone...:) ;)

it is bad but I had to do that! Because I want that person to know everything about my life instead of us to be ableto have a healthy relationship. And I dont mean necessarily a "love affair". as you might assume.
what I told him I knew he wouldnt make him happy considering that I knew what he's through. It was better for him to know some things so we can face it and not letting him making plans and get more dissapointment from me afterwards. Giving more pain to people that I care about and they care about me honestly si the last thing I want it to happen.

Originally posted by Angelwitch

it is bad but I had to do that! Because I want that person to know everything about my life instead of us to be ableto have a healthy relationship. And I dont mean necessarily a "love affair". as you might assume.
what I told him I knew he wouldnt make him happy considering that I knew what he's through. It was better for him to know some things so we can face it and not letting him making plans and get more dissapointment from me afterwards. Giving more pain to people that I care about and they care about me honestly si the last thing I want it to happen.

I understand BUT I haven't mentioned ANY comment about your BEHAIVOUR to that person...
All I say is ,it's weird that you use the word 'crushed' and far from that you emphasized it...(as if he is an enemy not someone u care..)
I'm not judging your behaviour but I just found it nasty (not the happening just the word and your emphasis) and told it...
That's all...
And nevermind ,I'm sorry if I'm misunderstood...

Well, Angel, i haven't read everyone elses reply, but hers mine:

1. I honestly don't know. it amazes and in most cases shockes me the way guys i know talk about "love" and their attitude to women.

2. i don't know, either. maybe they're scared of it or of the things their mates will say after what *they've* said about love.

3. because some men are down right bastards!

4. see number 3.

5. because he loves you. love will make you do strange things, i know from experince....

6. unfportuantely, that is true. some men *do* only want sex. they're the type of guy who would willing jump into bed with a gorgeous blonde with a *perfectly* shaped body, or jump into bed with 2 or 3 or more nice looking women. the kind of guy how would love to sit and watch as two women made love. the kind of guy who will NEVE make love with a woman but will shag, fuck, screw, roger, bonk etc etc as many women as he can. the kind of guy that really makes me ashamed to be a man, basically. :(

Originally posted by Slash Freeman
6. unfportuantely, that is true. some men *do* only want sex. they're the type of guy who would willing jump into bed with a gorgeous blonde with a *perfectly* shaped body, or jump into bed with 2 or 3 or more nice looking women. the kind of guy how would love to sit and watch as two women made love. the kind of guy who will NEVE make love with a woman but will shag, fuck, screw, roger, bonk etc etc as many women as he can. the kind of guy that really makes me ashamed to be a man, basically. :(

there is not a puky smiley when we need it! DAMN! :hurl:
Unfortunately I'd came accross many of such guys!

Ya know what was the worse thing I've ever heard?
A man was in love with the first woman he had sex with...
But well they broke up. And he told his friends that she loved her but he didnt want her to be the only woman that she would have sex in her life! :hurl:
Now ofcourse he pays back for his actions! :rolleyes: :hmm: