Beautiful MEN wanted....

I was told by my arrogant sub concious that i was needed in this thread :p

yo1.jpg

yo2.jpg

yo3.jpg

yo4.jpg

yo5.jpg

lol there that should be enough...:lol: ;)

lol NO! hahah, hes umm in Brazil plotting to take over the modeling world, with his brash mix of metal fashion and uber gay flaming personality. Right now he tells me Halford is on the other line, He's the Mango (SNL reference) of the metal world! :lol:

Originally posted by Silent Downfall 2
what is your problem trapped. you flame me, then make fake posts about me (with the quote and all).

whatever.

i will just be the mature one here and simply ignore you.

You're a dick SD. Everyone knows that you just deleted your post because i just made a total fool out of you.

You're arrogant, immature, and most of all, you're annoying. AND you look like lurch from the adams family.

It's funny you know, i was actually decent enough to give you proper feedback about your rather sloppy song, and instead of saying "My, that's sloppy", i put a few ideas to the table without being patronizing in any way... then you get defensive and arrogant "Ooh, i got lots of praise from the skyfire board, i'm going to get a record deal"... but you know what? I don't even need to go on, because that record deal is going to happen just as much as I am going to wrap an american flag around my wet, naked australian body and shout "I want to have your manbabies SD2!".

Originally posted by Trapped
You're a dick SD. Everyone knows that you just deleted your post because i just made a total fool out of you.

You're arrogant, immature, and most of all, you're annoying. AND you look like lurch from the adams family.

It's funny you know, i was actually decent enough to give you proper feedback about your rather sloppy song, and instead of saying "My, that's sloppy", i put a few ideas to the table without being patronizing in any way... then you get defensive and arrogant "Ooh, i got lots of praise from the skyfire board, i'm going to get a record deal"... but you know what? I don't even need to go on, because that record deal is going to happen just as much as I am going to wrap an american flag around my wet, naked australian body and shout "I want to have your manbabies SD2!".

:eek:

Hmm. I tried to search and pick a few good ones, but....eww.

Go here.

http://www.tommys-bookmarks.com/4women.shtml

Now to be serious, here´s my personal favorite of beatiful men. And I mean it, he´s the sexiest and most handsome man I´ve ever seen. Brandon Lee.

b14.jpg

Well, he´s been dead since 1993. And though I don´t usually give a shit of these kinda things, it actually makes me sad every when I think of it. He was very talented, had a great career ahead, was just to be married...

Originally posted by Windom Pearl
Hmm. I tried to search and pick a few good ones, but....eww.

Go here.

http://www.tommys-bookmarks.com/4women.shtml[img]

Now to be serious, here´s my personal favorite of beatiful men. And I mean it, he´s the sexiest and most handsome man I´ve ever seen. Brandon Lee.

[IMG]http://www.geocities.com/agnes_cz/bran/b14.jpg

Well, he´s been dead since 1993. And though I don´t usually give a shit of these kinda things, it actually makes me sad every when I think of it. He was very talented, had a great career ahead, was just to be married...

Yeah that is very sad! :(

I hope I don't go before I get the chance to succeed at doing something.