OT: How often do you check out this forum?

How often and how do you use this forum?

• (Only) reading every day

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • (Only) reading once a week

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • (Only) reading once a month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More or less posting every a day

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • On average: posting once a week

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Never really posting, just "lurking"

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's because of the position they were in at the time. They don't really have to do that now. I'm sure they still appreciate their fans, but heck If I was in their position I don't think I'd want to have spend every second of every day on tour that I'm actually out of the bus with 20 random people saying weird shit to me before I have to play a show. However, I think the whole pay to meet the band thing just seems kind of icky.

Yeah, I guess when you pay for something like that, only the hardcore fans go there. Which in a way could be seen as a good thing. But say the band is not in the mood one evening, guess I'd be like, "Hey, they did not hang out so much ... now I want my money back!" which would be just weeeeeird to me ...

Wouldn't even pay to meet Hetfield or Bruce Dickinson either, for that matter (two of the heroes of mine). That is just wrong.

I think there were a number of things that made the guys stop hanging out with us. But what sucks even more is the total complete absolute sausagefest this board has become because of those same reasons.

I think we all kind of know and I am not going to say any more about it.

And also remember who cool it was, when he answered a mail I once wrote him.

I PM'd him here thanking him for two great shows in Finland and, even though he didn't have to, he replied. I think they still like to hang with their fans, it's just that Twitter is where it's at these days. :(

That's because of the position they were in at the time. They don't really have to do that now. I'm sure they still appreciate their fans, but heck If I was in their position I don't think I'd want to have spend every second of every day on tour that I'm actually out of the bus with 20 random people saying weird shit to me before I get to play a show. However, I think the whole pay to meet the band thing just seems kind of icky.

Fixed.

tumblr_m9jpjpI4jL1qhmo24.gif