OT - Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper

Very cool. Maiden England era was great!

Coheed and Cambria? WTF. I'd love to see Alice Cooper.. but Coheed and Cambria I will be out in the parking lot tailgating for sure.

What's this new thing with "paperless" tickets and credit cards? Bad idea, if you ask me. Nobody believes in cash anymore? What about credit card fraud?
Also I thought it was kind of interesting to collect all the tickets to the shows I attended...
I'd love to see Alice though...

Hope they bring that tour to Oz. That's Seventh Son era music and that is my favourite album of Maidens too.

What's this new thing with "paperless" tickets and credit cards? Bad idea, if you ask me. Nobody believes in cash anymore? What about credit card fraud?
Also I thought it was kind of interesting to collect all the tickets to the shows I attended...

I like to keep my tickets too. Hopefully, they give you something with the band name and date on it. My memory isn't what it used to be and 20 years from now, I might not remember what concerts I've been to.:lol:

And, Alice Cooper puts on a hell of a show!:kickass:

Alice Cooper is always great live. I don't like his music too much, never did. But watching his live show is always fun.

It's too bad Coheed and Cambria take over for him. What a let down.

But this tour is all about Maiden. The 7th Son album is my personal favorite and I am really excited to see this tour.

But you wouldn't like to see Maiden? lol

The paperless thing from what I have read is so the scalpers and ticket agencies don't buy up all of the tickets from their automated system before the real fans have a chance to get them. This helps fans who don't have 200 bucks get a chance to be up at the front. Bruce has always gotten mad that it seems the front seats are always filled with corporate people with a lot of money and the back is filled with the die hard fans.

So this makes it so those die hard fans have a chance to be up at the front instead of the rich people that just kind of go for something to do.

I am sure you can still get a paper ticket as well if that is what you are worried about.

Alice Cooper is always great live. I don't like his music too much, never did. But watching his live show is always fun.

It's too bad Coheed and Cambria take over for him. What a let down.

But this tour is all about Maiden. The 7th Son album is my personal favorite and I am really excited to see this tour.

i was very suprised how heavy his show is,its a first class rock show thats for sure

The 9th August Irvine, CA would be my show.

For some reason Maiden has always had some of their best shows at Irvine Meadows. They are playing there 2 nights in a row the 9th and 10th. The have stated that is one of their favorite places in the world to play.

Bruce said that on stage like he says it everywhere....

Not really they have stated it even when they aren't playing.. in interviews and tour diaries etc. They even have 2 dates for that venue. Hopefully they record a live DVD for this tour or a tv show thing like they did on the world slavery tour!

Saw Iron Maiden back in '87 and I don't really need to see them again.
Saw Alice 5 times. Twice in the '80s, once in the 90s, and twice in the 2000's. Guess i'll need to go again in the 2010's to make it four decades.

Saw Iron Maiden back in '87 and I don't really need to see them again.
Saw Alice 5 times. Twice in the '80s, once in the 90s, and twice in the 2000's. Guess i'll need to go again in the 2010's to make it four decades.

I have never seen a live band come close to being as good on a big stage than Maiden. They are truly amazing live. You might as well see them again before they call it quits. They probably have about 3-4 more tours in them before they start to mellow out. It's amazing they are all mid 50's and touring the word like teenagers would.