OT: Letter to Jesse James

amaranth24

Ya Yellow Rat Bastid!!!
Jun 10, 2006
VA
A Letter To Jessie James!!!

You Stupid Bastard! You cheated on Sandra Bullock?

How in the world can you be so stupid? You are married to one of the most beautiful women in the world.

She has a body to die for and her current wealth shadowed only by Oprah.

Your wife, recently beat out Julia Roberts in the polls and is now named "America's Sweetheart."

You also remember, she just won an Oscar and praised you up and down in front of the world while you were porking away.

You are really a piece of work! You are the most hated !@#$ cheater on the planet!

How can you live with yourself!

I only have one thing to say to the despicable, miserable, cheating piece of **** that you are:

Thanks for taking the heat off of me. Let's do lunch.

~Tiger

I have liked Sandra since the movie "Demolition man".

so he cheated on her with that buttugly, disgusting, horrid tattooed wenchfreak. Damn she is gross and her tats are retarded. what a stupid stupid motherfucker!!! He's going to cry himself to sleep everynight for along time because he will never get a woman as classy as her ever ever again!!!

I have liked Sandra since the movie "Demolition man".

so he cheated on her with that buttugly, disgusting, horrid tattooed wenchfreak. Damn she is gross and her tats are retarded. what a stupid stupid motherfucker!!! He's going to cry himself to sleep everynight for along time because he will never get a woman as classy as her ever ever again!!!

I agree. What a major dumbass!!!

well, men will do what they think they can get away with. why should he be any different?
he knows what he had, but selfishly, he thought he could have her and play, as well.
this guy isnt ready for a marriage. the sad part is, for the last 5 years, he had Sandra Bullock convinced that he was.

women are master cheaters too, and have caused some men to kill themselves or their whole families.

i'm not gonna argue about that. women cheat, too, but overall [at least for now], you hear more about men cheating on their wives than the other way around.
people just need to be a lot more serious and thoughtful about who they marry and why they're getting married. the motives need to be right.

im too wild, so for now marriage for me is totally obsolete!

it's good that you know that and are honest about it. a lot of people will date somebody for a month and then run off and get married, not discerning between the lust/rush of a new relationship and what it takes to devote yourself to somebody for a lifetime.
kinda sucks, really.

Neither male or female is worse when it comes to cheating, they're both the same.

Jesse James is a royal douchebag for cheating on Sandra Bullock, plain and simple. IMO, Bullock could have done much better than that dirtbag, but she didn't deserve the treatment she got from James.

wow today another cheater has come from the woodwork. 6 women so far and counting.

Who? another claiming to be one of Jesse James' mistresses?

my question is: if they were so noble in the first place, why were they cheating with a married man??