OT: Looking for Web programmer for Metal Website (Business parter possibly)

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
I have a top level domain I purchased a while back, have a business plan. Need a fairly complex website coded. I am looking for a high level programmer to help build this for me. I will pay what ever the going rate is, or would like to have a business parter. This website will be a hard rock/metal marketing website which I can't give to many details on. If you have interest in this or know anyone that might be please let me know!

Thanks

you can email me tmcd75@hotmail.com or PM me

I have a top level domain I purchased a while back, have a business plan. Need a fairly complex website coded. I am looking for a high level programmer to help build this for me. I will pay what ever the going rate is, or would like to have a business parter. This website will be a hard rock/metal marketing website which I can't give to many details on. If you have interest in this or know anyone that might be please let me know!

Thanks

you can email me tmcd75@hotmail.com or PM me

I remember seeing this thread a while back. Have you done anything with it yet? Ive been kinda wanting to do the same. I used to own ThrashOfTheTitans.com domain from maybe 2002-2004.

I just bought it again, but not sure what to do. Like a part-time project or something. This domain is too good to not let it go to waste.

I remember seeing this thread a while back. Have you done anything with it yet? Ive been kinda wanting to do the same. I used to own ThrashOfTheTitans.com domain from maybe 2002-2004.

I just bought it again, but not sure what to do. Like a part-time project or something. This domain is too good to not let it go to waste.

He's been busy keeping us all entertained, thats a full time job y'know!