OT: Lovable Dog for Adoption

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Hey all, I know this has NOTHING to do with metal, but perhaps it will touch and melt a metal heart here. I am currently fostering a really adorable doggie that I found as a stray. Yep, people certainly do suck..........but I digress....anyway, he is a Golden Retreiver, Yellow Lab, with a touch of Chow mix, in good health, up to date on all shots, good with all people and most dogs, and is up for adoption with the help of a kick ass rescue group called Molly's Mutts and Meows who are gracious enough to let me show him with them. I need to place him in a good, loving home where he will be a part of a family with NO CATS (this is why I am stressed about placing him quickly, my cat is terrified and it is just not fair to him to have a dog at home). PM me if you want more information about this really great dog and the adoption process and feel free to pass this on to someone who may be a good candidate for dog ownership. Thanks!

CA1121.10993058-1-x.jpg

What an awesome dog!!

Maybe you can get your cat used to him and you can just keep the dog. If its an old cat, forget it. A younger one may warm up to him though.

What an awesome dog!!

Maybe you can get your cat used to him and you can just keep the dog. If its an old cat, forget it. A younger one may warm up to him though.

I wish it was that simple. It's more like the dog needs to get used to the cat. He has a high chase drive and just LOVES to chase cats, squirrels, birds, etc. My poor kitty boy. Somebody pleeeeeease take this doggie home! :worship:

P.S. I love him. :oops:

I guess you can stand in front of a mall with a sign. You'd find someone in no time. Maybe you can have an Iron Maidens booth set up with the added bonus of giving away a free puppy. He'll be gone in one Saturday, I guarantee it.

Wow! I was really surprized to see this ADORABLE puppy still camping out at Linda's (and Puddy's) house the other night! He is so friendly and so very playful and cute! If I had a home, I would have taken him home on the spot! Linda and Mark sure have huge hearts for taking care of this little guy! This pup will make someone very happy! Someone please give this puppy a home!!! I know it is really difficult for Linda to keep him. :(