OT- Motorhead/ C.O.C. Tour

remington69

Music + Science = Sexy
Feb 7, 2003
NW Chicago 'burbs
www.livejournal.com
This is going to be a kick ass show! I can't wait...Saturday, March 19th at the HOB in Chi-town.

I also can't wait for COC's new album. It seems like forever since America's Volume Dealer came out. I wonder what the sound will be like since AVD was a more mellow COC sound.:headbang:

I haven't seen COC live since Blind. I love Vote with a Bullet. But who doesn't.

Motorhead, i have seen a couple of times. I think they are OK. I just don't love them that much. LOL. Who asked my opinion, right!!! :wave:

But, enjoy the show!!!!!

I'm on this one in Anaheim Saturday April 2nd

COC at one time was a great thrash punk band. It's a Mad World!!!!!!!!!!

And yes I saw them play with Anthrax in 1986.

remington69 said:
In the US, it's April 5th. But, I don't know about your neck of the woods.

cool,there is a great flow of good music at the moment,i couldnt help myself from dl black label society's new album mafia,its supposed to be released march 8,its an absolute masterpiece.

Coc and motorhead, this would be a conflicting gig for me. I saw Motorhead (with the thrax supporting them) a couple of years ago. I only went for Anthrax but hung around for Motorhead out of curiosity. Five songs in I realised that every song (apart from god save the queen) sounded like the Ace of Spades. Me and my bud sat in the bar listening from a distance and went in for the last few songs, again we were bored.
I went to see Megadeth playing the Glasgow Barrowlands with COC supporting, COC blew Mustain off the stage. I had like most other people there heard stuff like "vote with a bullet" but when the started to run through songs like "heal my wounds" the crowd went mental... I would take COC over Motorhead anyday (how gay does that sound)...:tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

Coc and motorhead, this would be a conflicting gig for me. I saw Motorhead (with the thrax supporting them) a couple of years ago. I only went for Anthrax but hung around for Motorhead out of curiosity. Five songs in I realised that every song (apart from god save the queen) sounded like the Ace of Spades. Me and my bud sat in the bar listening from a distance and went in for the last few songs, again we were bored.
I went to see Megadeth playing the Glasgow Barrowlands with COC supporting, COC blew Mustain off the stage. I had like most other people there heard stuff like "vote with a bullet" but when the started to run through songs like "heal my wounds" the crowd went mental... I would take COC over Motorhead anyday (how gay does that sound)...:tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

Jockthrax said:

DUde, It was so gay you had to post it twice!!!! :tickled: :tickled: :headbang:

Sweet. Motorhead and COC will be in Edmonton on April 18...I'll be picking up my tickets on Saturday when the go on sale :headbang:

On a side note, Motorhead has been through Edmonton once after each of their last 3 albums. Anthrax hasn't played Edmonton since before Joey left. Mr. Wu, where are you?!?

nafnikufesin said:
Sweet. Motorhead and COC will be in Edmonton on April 18...I'll be picking up my tickets on Saturday when the go on sale :headbang:

On a side note, Motorhead has been through Edmonton once after each of their last 3 albums. Anthrax hasn't played Edmonton since before Joey left. Mr. Wu, where are you?!?

It's all up to the promoters. Where are they?

Awesome this tour is going to Calgary and Edmonton, make the 8 hour drive to Calgary for the Sunday show and then drive up to Edmonton for the Monday show, cant wait, but then I will have to come back to Fort Mac (The asshole of the universe)

jdelpi said:
It's all up to the promoters. Where are they?
Good point. Labels and promoters should have a staff member that is designated to spend their times in chat rooms and message boards dedicated to their own bands, so they can see threads like this one. Where can I apply for a job like that? :lol:

The_Void said:
Awesome this tour is going to Calgary and Edmonton, make the 8 hour drive to Calgary for the Sunday show and then drive up to Edmonton for the Monday show, cant wait, but then I will have to come back to Fort Mac (The asshole of the universe)
I assume because you mean there is so much gas coming out of it :lol:

I hear it's pretty expensive to live there...do you live there or just reside in one of the camps?