OT: New Korn and New Danzig

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
Anyone like the new Korn album? I just got it because of how a few reviews said it was a return to their old style. Gotta say I don't know what the fuck people are talking about. I could barely get through the entire album. There are a few decent riffs here and there. But over all nothing memorable. Just re hashed crap. I really liked the first few Korn albums. Was hoping this would be like it but its not.

Also got the new Danzig album. I am really digging it. Sounds a lot more like the old Danzig. The production is great. I read it was not done with pro tools which is pretty cool. I only went through it one time but am really impressed with it.

So Korn 5/10

Danzig 8/10

I never liked Korn but the new Danzig kicks ass! Rebel Spirits is my fav of the album

Right on! Yeah I am really diggin it myself. Especially when I put it in my car stereo. It sounds really good, like old school Danzig. The only problem I have with Danzig is I can't get that picture of him getting knocked out by that fat guy from youtube out of my head lol.

How does it compare with 4p and How The Gods Kill?? Thanks:wave:

Well it's hard to say. Those are definetely some old classic albums. Only time will tell and many spins. But I would say the over all sound is kind of similar. More stripped down, less experimental that his latest stuff. It is fairly heavy and yet has some slower songs with the signature Danzig melody. Give it a

Well it's hard to say. Those are definetely some old classic albums. Only time will tell and many spins. But I would say the over all sound is kind of similar. More stripped down, less experimental that his latest stuff. It is fairly heavy and yet has some slower songs with the signature Danzig melody. Give it a

Thanks for that, I think I'll get it.

I see Amazon are selling a special edition in a headstone type box, looks superb.