New KoRn album.

DumbAss

Supreme Ruler of the Sofa
Sep 20, 2005
Montreal
I know I'm probably going to get a gangland beating here for saying this but... the new KoRn album is really good, unlike anything they,ve ever done before.
(Okay, I can take it, do your worst)

I have no problem saying that I liked the first album they did, but everything they have ever done since has ruined even that one for me.

Whatever that new video they have makes me not want to check out anything else on the new one. Maybe if they follow it up with a video where they are played by metal guys. That would shock the hell out of people. :D

Definetly a crappy album. I liked the first 2 Korn albums and then a few tunes after it, but this new CD is total garbage. Why does this band continue to make albums? Every album is over produced crap with whiny vocals

Wiccidlady said:
I actually really liked the new album. It was a lot different for them, but I think they took it in a good direction.

If taking the raw heaviness out of their music and going for a manson type sound is a good direction I would agree with you

Twisted Transister has to be one of the most halarious videos ever, but Korn sucks ass. First few albums were pretty good though.

i actually liekd life is peachy the most...all down hill after that i thought though bar a few really catchy tunes

Spreadingthe Living312 said:
KORN SUCKS DICKS WHILE PLAYING A CROSS WORD PUZZLE. FUCK KORN IN THEIR FAT UGLY EARS AND GO LISTEN TO SOME KREATOR INSTEAD.

Yes yes you so bad... Spreading why not reply with something intelligent. Add to the conversation.

For what its worth I used to like their earlier stuff but I just got kinda bored with them ... having said that I would be willing to give the new album a go.