Korn - Untouchables

I agree with npearce on this one...White Pony was a good change within the band..if the deftones played more things like "Digital Bath" honestly I feel like they'd be unstoppable..they found a sound that was true to them and not like every other piece of shit you'll see on Mtv claiming that they're metal...FUCK Nu-metal...Drowning Pool, Soil, Korn, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, and the like will all fucking be forgotten and "uncool" in another year or so..and with this new fucking trend of emo loving, pop punk driven bullshit every bandwagon jumper will be all over that..

"Korn continues to progress down a path they set for themselves with the release of Follow the Leader. They were on to something new and different on the first album, the second album showed promise, but since then they have stagnated. If they are not careful they will sink along with the rest of the nu-metalers. Trust me, this will happen. If Korn doesn't start to innovate a little more, they will fizzle out. We all know nu-metal is just a passing fad, and to stay alive bands will have to stay ahead of the pack. Deftones are a good example of this. They chose to progress instead of stagnate."

Well said man, well said.

By the way, the review at the top of this thread is a pathetic excuse for dribble. I cant believe i read through half of it.

Now I must go away and listen to HateSphere to recoup my metalness.

ps Fuck Korn indeed.

Originally posted by Heartless
[By the way, the review at the top of this thread is a pathetic excuse for dribble. I cant believe i read through half of it.
[/B]

One man´s pathetic excuse for a dribble is another man´s review.
I´m glad you read half of it, you grim and necro you.
What a hero.

I only listened to the album's 4 singles. This is the only album from KoRn I didn't get yet. From the songs I listened to though I think I would have really liked this album if I was still in my nu metal phase. There's only been one KoRn album I don't like and that's Life Is Peachy (when I was in my nu metal phase that is). I rarely listen to KoRn now but when I do I just know that they were the reason I even listen to metal and music altogether.

I only listened to the album's 4 singles. This is the only album from KoRn I didn't get yet. From the songs I listened to though I think I would have really liked this album if I was still in my nu metal phase. There's only been one KoRn album I don't like and that's Life Is Peachy (when I was in my nu metal phase that is). I rarely listen to KoRn now but when I do I just know that they were the reason I even listen to metal and music altogether.

So Life is Peachy is nu metal but the rest of their output isn't?!

:lol: Dude... i like a Perfect Circle, and trust me... they aren't a Perfect Circle!

Deftones are much better band than A Perfect Circle hands down this is undebatable. I would go far as to say Deftones album , Adrenaline beats down APC's whole discography.

As far as Korn go, they haven't released anything good since '97.

Deftones are much better band than A Perfect Circle hands down this is undebatable. I would go far as to say Deftones album , Adrenaline beats down APC's whole discography.

As far as Korn go, they haven't released anything good since '97.

The first APC album is good. Better than Deftones by far who are awful.
And Korn haven't released anything good... ever.