Viu Drakh

Lord K

Busy pissing on you
May 2, 2002
www.theprojecthate.net
Viu Drakh - Death Riff Society

Welcome fuckers to the club of weird bandnames. I can understand the change of name though from their previous one...it´s..hahaha....what the fuck..haha...TIN PAN ALLEY?!?!?!
Someone´s cheese slid of his cracker and went to heaven. For fuck´s sake.
Totally unexpected (yeah, I expected absolutely NOTHING from a band with a name like this) a band with a name that would make a studdering retard kill himself comes to my knowledge and kinda blows. "Me away" I should add to that sentence to make it more clear what I mean, and also to make Legion stay away from mailing them in hope for sexual favours.
They are from Germany by the way, but fuck that now.

This is a fat fucken piece of deathmetal that I actually kinda dig a whole lot. It´s not the best production around (well, I didn´t produce it so...) and I can say that coz I have a killer stereo with speakers from hell you could only dream of. But the thing is that the production works with the music for some odd reason, it gives the album a very raw feeling that I like. It makes sense that it´s recorded in Berno Studios, Sweden. I have kinda liked that studio´s sound since the early Seance days.

Blasting fucken shit with a lot of influences from all good deathmetal you ever heard. Also the chicken-grind makes perfect sense for a change. The vocalist sounds a little "pushed" and alot like someone else, but I can´t, even if my life depended on it, come up with who it is... But it works all fine. As always, the bass is not hearable but fuck that, I bet he plays exactly like the guitarists anyways.

I like this crap and knowing it´s from Germany makes it even better. that shows they are not Uwe Krupp only. I´m not suggesting you check this out if you are into old-scool (I hate that term so much....but I pretty much hate everything so that doesn´t say much) deathmetal, I´m telling you to.

Impressive.

7/10