Vader - Revelations

Lord K

Busy pissing on you
May 2, 2002
www.theprojecthate.net
As can be read on WTD here´s a review of Vaders new album.

Motherfucken Poland, something is definitely rotten there...and if it´s rotten, it must mean death (or Farlus) and death equals death metal, and death metal I like. After 10 minutes of actually trying to see if that sentence made any sense I decided it does and will now move forward.

Poland who brought us Decapitated in the late 90´s now return with the ancestors of polish (not polished) death metal, Vader.

To be perfectly honest I haven´t heard too much of Vader´s old stuff except for "Litany" and the debut, something with "Incantation", "Inflammation", "Information" or similar. I know I didn´t like it though, and that´s what counts. Since then they have released a mere sum of 666 full lengths and compilations, bra´s, farts etc. It feels like that anyways, and the only thing that got my attention was the "Litany" album that really blew me away at the time.

Ok, so they are back.

So am I with another dominating review consisting of nothing but the truth.

Lemme see here...have they progressed? Progressed?!
Fuck you, I don´t know. This sounds like "Litany" to me. Fast fucken semi-grinding deathfuckenmetal that´ll punch you in the crotch like a Boeing 666 on speed. What I have noticed though is that at times they have calmed down a bit. I´m not saying "alot", I said "a bit". I might be completely wrong though.
But fear not, the elements known as Vader all are here. Doc´s insane fucken drumming that has become a trademark for these bratwursts (so what if bratwursts are not of polish origin, fuck you too, I say what I want, I told you before) is all over the record, from song one to song...eh... the last one. This guy used to be really into heavy drugs I read somewhere long ago, well, to keep up with this drumming I understand it.

Vader is definitely an excellent death metal act and I find it suprising they are not bigger than they are as I think they beat most of the deathmetal bands out there today. But then again, they might be piss-big and I just missed out on it.
I just have a thing for this deathmetal crap, there´s nothing like a heavy production with kick-ass songs full of blastbeats.
Well, actually there is, but you get my point.

As I mentioned before somewhere (yes, it might have been to myself) while reviewing something, I wonder what the fuck happens in Poland as they give us all these great fucken bands. Let me rephrase that, the only gave us 2, Vader and Decapitated, I just remembered.
But it seems like if they produced like a gazillion (today´s forbidden word) more bands of this standard, they could give Sweden a run for the money. I don´t suggest you get this, I fucken command you to. Thru your local recordstore, thru Audiogalaxy, thru whatthefuckever, I don´t care, it´s not like I´m going to see any royalties anyways off Vader. Just make sure you get this asap. Fine fucken fine death metal.

Ok, so I now that the drummer´s name is Doc, I know that some guy in the band is called Peter and I have a feeling he sings and play guitar. I know they are polish. I know they have released alot of albums. I know their debut sucked coyote. I know Decapitated knows Vader. I know Decapitated use trigged bassdrums. I know the Av´s lost in game 7. I know I should be drunk instead of writing this. I know I dominate. I know my reviews are quite cool. I know it will take a few months before it´s posted at this site.

That is all I need to know to give this album a 7 1/2 out of 10.

I thought your review was poorly written and wandered around the points of the album to much to give the reader a good idea of what that band is or where they are heading with this record. I only saw glimpses of actual detail on the record before you went of blabbering about something that was irrelevant.