OT: Second Life (x-posted)

sh0kr0k

Jul 7, 2002
St. Paul, MN
www.myspace.com
((x-posted on the All About Tech Forum))

I'm not much of a gamer.. in fact, I'm not one at all - except I've spent the last few days completely immersed in the world of Second Life. I'm not into shooter games, fighting games, racing games, or sports games - so this glorified version of The Sims is right up my alley!

You can build elaborate items, get very specific with your avatar, meet people from all around the world, and even learn a thing or two about anything. If you're good with scripting, 3D animation & design, or want to learn how to do these things - this is the place for you!

I don't know whether any of you have played around with Second Life, or if it even interests you, but for those out there who don't know where to start in the gaming world, I recommend checking out the fantasy 3D land of Second Life!
www.secondlife.com
:D

My user name: Tamraen Dryke - look me up! I'm hoplessly addicted :cry:

Maybe it's better that way, since it's painfully addicitive. Better not start at all ;) But it's so cool!

Some random screen caps! ..distortion is my fault, byproduct of resizing at light-speed.

snapshot08007smallbz0.png
snapshot03009smallmk3.png
sl03smallet8.png
snapshot10004smallgf8.png

sl06smalljg8.png

...and that's only the beginning of it! o_O I have even cooler, planned shots in my files within the game. Wish I could figure out how to extract them :rolleyes: