OT Somewhere in Time

ThraxSA said:
Yer, i like Maiden...................... apart from Seventh Son !!! :loco:

He who puts Seventh Son before Powerslave will surly face a painful death !!!!

I can turn your from Seventh Son to the good side he he :)

You won't let that one go will you? I am sure come Monday at the Thrax concert we can have further discussions on the merits of 7th Son :wave:

HERE THEY STAND
BROTHERS THEM ALL
ALL THE SONS DIVIDED THEY FALL
HERE AWAITS THE BIRTH OF THE SON
THE 7TH
THE HEAVENLY
THE CHOSEN ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
OOooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!

I love ssoass tracks like clairvoyant,evil that men do,infinite dreams,moonchild u would be proud to write them or is that just me

Rise said:
I love ssoass tracks like clairvoyant,evil that men do,infinite dreams,moonchild u would be proud to write them or is that just me

The actual title song of 7th Son is my all time Maiden fav! I just love the power, and heaviness of it. And Bruce totally RULES on the vocals.

I cant chose my all time fav theres to many songs to chose but alexander the great is up there 4 me or rime of the acient mariner i would love to hear whose two live but thats never goina happen

DarbysDad said:
wasn't there a song on SIT that was basically speed metal? drawing a blank.

Only song I can think of was "The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner" being close to that description. 'Course, "Heaven Can Wait" also could fit the bill at times.

dailyvault said:
DarbysDad said:
wasn't there a song on SIT that was basically speed metal? drawing a blank.

Only song I can think of was "The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner" being close to that description. 'Course, "Heaven Can Wait" also could fit the bill at times.
Thanks I was thinking of the "The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner"

I used to love cranking that tune.

aliasp said:
You won't let that one go will you? I am sure come Monday at the Thrax concert we can have further discussions on the merits of 7th Son :wave:

HERE THEY STAND
BROTHERS THEM ALL
ALL THE SONS DIVIDED THEY FALL
HERE AWAITS THE BIRTH OF THE SON
THE 7TH
THE HEAVENLY
THE CHOSEN ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
OOooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!

Never let that one go !!! Powerslave was always going to be better that Seventh Son, it's a given !!!!!!!!!

It's like comparing Anthrax to Warrant :erk:

Thrax SA - I find your lack of faith disturbing. KILLER AVATAR MAN!

Lets just say we can continue our 7th Son discussion at Heaven on Monday night. There will be BLOOD...
ON MY HANDS
ON MY EYES

Speak soon mate!

ThraxSA said:
Never let that one go !!! Powerslave was always going to be better that Seventh Son, it's a given !!!!!!!!!

Come on now the difference is not that bad, its not like comparing Powerslave to Virtual XI which in my Comic Book Guy impression is 'Worst Album ever"

I think SIT is great. Maiden were my number 1 band for years but got bored with their music when No prayer came out. I thought Dance of Death was good. Killer live band!!

ThraxSA said:

I agree. Powerslave is my favourite Maiden album and arguably Maiden's best. :headbang: