OT: The Hardest Riddle Ever

i loved that site, i cant remember what level i got up to.. 20 something, then schoolwork came along and took all my attention so i ended up forgetting all about it until now :(

this is a pretty terrible game. I'm on level six and at this point, the pictures have had absolutely nothing to do with the game. yeah sure it posts morse code in the picture. But there is no fuckin riddle to that. ITs just making u google shit and do busy work that you dont want to do. Pretty fuckin lame.

MetalMan57 said:
this is a pretty terrible game. I'm on level six and at this point, the pictures have had absolutely nothing to do with the game. yeah sure it posts morse code in the picture. But there is no fuckin riddle to that. ITs just making u google shit and do busy work that you dont want to do. Pretty fuckin lame.

I agree

This game IS NOT a Riddle.

MetalMan57 said:
You. Are. The most negative person. EVER.

GOD!