OT: Universal Music to Cut CD Prices to Under $13

I heard that on the radio today. It's good to see they've decided to do something about declining sales becides suing Kazaa users. This is definitely a big step in the right direction. I even heard them say in a lot of the bigger retail stores the CDs would be around $10 each! When this happens I'll be buying a lot more CDs no doubt.

KY_Fried442 said:
I heard that on the radio today. It's good to see they've decided to do something about declining sales becides suing Kazaa users. This is definitely a big step in the right direction. I even heard them say in a lot of the bigger retail stores the CDs would be around $10 each! When this happens I'll be buying a lot more CDs no doubt.

I bought six old remastered CDs today at $11.99 each minus 20% each for a sale. I love it!

a step in the right direction but about ten years too late,greedy record labels are now starting to suffer,there are gonna be alot more joint ventures in the future,when cds are no more than ten bucks i will be satisfied,most cds in australia are 25 to 30 bucks which is just ridiculous!!!

tattooedsean666 said:
who gives a rat ass. I don't buy cds at cd stores anymore as I can find alot of online stores that sell cds cheap, with low or no shipping and shipped right to my mail box.

I order a lot from spun.com
they got all that sweet punkrock shit I want !
what's youre cheapest online store??fill me in!!!

Since I like to pay for shit with actual money, and if I listen to music online it is to see if I will by a bands cd, I buy a hell of a lot of cd's, now I will be buying a hell of a lot more.