OT Vox Tempus special this week on Prog Palace Radio

mikeyrocks

Fan Extraordinaire
Sep 14, 2005
I know Eric from Vox Tempus lurks on this board all the time - for those who dig the Vox Tempus album (or their tracks on the PPUSA sampler from the past two years), Prog Palace Radio will be featuring the band's album In the Eye of Time this Saturday, October 15 and the band will join in for a live chat. It's a great chance to chat with the guys, and check out the album if you haven't heard it already. More info at http://www.progpalaceradio.com/ :Smokin:

Rock on, Mikey

Guys, this is as good of an album as I've heard in many years. I'd imagine most Enchant listeners would dig this immensely. That would be a dream show for sure for me, with VT opening for Enchant. I couldn't imagine a better combination. Anyway, Vox Tempus is the pinnacle of melodic prog and deserves all the recognition they can get.

Scott

By all means pick this one up folks. I highly recommend it!

I had this in the player today cranked. I agree Scott I think most people who enjoy our music will enjoy Vox as well, even the lurking Keyboardist. I hear he performs in a cape live???

Seriously this is a great disc and everyone should pick it up and check out our good friend Eric and his boys, it is really great.

And that would be a great combo Scott.

'What About' ROCKS!!!!:headbang:

Eric - Kev and I are gonna shoot to drop in on that as we are going to be hanging out Saturday...... :D

ebass said:
By all means pick this one up folks. I highly recommend it!

I had this in the player today cranked. I agree Scott I think most people who enjoy our music will enjoy Vox as well, even the lurking Keyboardist. I hear he performs in a cape live???

Wow, a cape...what a great idea! And maybe some bubble wrap with black electrical tape...? :headbang:

chynablue said:
Wow, a cape...what a great idea! And maybe some bubble wrap with black electrical tape...? :headbang:

Ed gave me a good ribbing the other night about the bubble wrap comment...it looks like a lot of you are making a seroius dent on the Prog Power board (go to http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=211452 if you haven't seen the action yet!), pretty incredible stuff!

Just a reminder to my homies that the Vox Tempus special/live chat will begin at 7 PM EST, and the band rolls in around 9 PM EST. More details at www.progpalaceradio.com. See you there! :devil:

Crap! I was half asleep around that time on Saturday! Is there anyway that I can still hear the interview? Eric are you gonna post it on your site or Vox Tempus's (or is that Vox Tempi's :p ) site?

Half asleep? Burke said you guys would be hanging out all that weekend...hey wait a minute, oh, i get it.... :loco:

I tried to record the show but my PC ran out of juice. I will be posting a transcript sometime this weekend, I'll keep you up to speed. Thanks for checking in, and thanks for all the folks that DID make it! : )

chynablue said:
Half asleep? Burke said you guys would be hanging out all that weekend...hey wait a minute, oh, i get it.... :loco:

I tried to record the show but my PC ran out of juice. I will be posting a transcript sometime this weekend, I'll keep you up to speed. Thanks for checking in, and thanks for all the folks that DID make it! : )

Yeah I was running on four hours of sleep that day. I did hang with Dave that day and night. Drinking a little bit and eating alot didn't help either. I was passin' out like a narcaleptic! LOL

I'd like to check out that transcript. Do you know if Prog Palace radio saved the audio? Maybe you can still get it for us slackers?